Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
A little while ago I went to the dentist, first time in years.

Anyway it turned out I had multiple abscesses and a massive infection had grown within my jaw.

The dentist was surprised, so apparently when this starts to happen in a normal person, before it gets as bad as this was you get a toothache, and so you get that checked out and they do their thing to clean it out/whatever to save the area.

But I of course have like one in a million nerve endings that like I guess just missed where all this poo poo was building up under my teeth and in my jaw.

So it was urgent since they told me straight up this had happened close enough to my sinus if any of this stuff pops the leakage would be bad news for the rest of my face and (unlikely but possibly) my brain.

So today I had to have a couple taken out and also get a small bone graft in the area. I didn't know til a few days ago that they use ground up bones from medical cadaver skeletons for this purpose.

Expensive for me even with insurance, but at least now I'm part corpse/skeleton and they let me keep my bloody removed tooth parts.

Happy Friday the 13th!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

It's like medieval torture but you have to pay for it!!!!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Congratulations to your haunted mouth.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature