Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
but only documents that dont trace their way to adrian zenz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
` * - = < { R E S E R V E D } > = - *`

OrangéJéllo posted:

my vibes are telling me it wasnt robots but actually clones of the people china stole from malaysian air flight 370 that they were able to birth at advanced ages via the tech they had recieved from the aliens(possibly atlanteans? unclear) in exchange for all the corpses of the original inhabitants

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

Last time I was in Vancouver I asked this lady out who might have been from China, and she said no. All I needed, they're guilty.

Hatebag posted:

one time a few years ago I was walking around some kinda urban fair thing and sure, I'd had a couple drinks, so i accidentally knocked over some lady's table that she had set up and as i was helping her get her poo poo back together i realized it was all some kinda anti-china organ harvesting propaganda. so i guess that was gathering evidence

my bony fealty posted:

a few months ago I was running a 10k, big event in the city, there's a grass median along the course where bands and hype people and whatnot gather. was running with a friend and her sister for the first bit. 2 miles in there's a Falun Gong group with a banner that says stop organ harvesting. I say something to my friend about how the founder of FG was an insane cult leader who thought he could fly, funny poo poo. friends sister says yeah the Chinese communists hate them, and the Uyghurs too, and harvest their organs and imprison them in concentration camps.

the sister was very involved in the DSA in her hometown so I count this as gathering evidence.

stumblebum has issued a correction as of 00:03 on Oct 16, 2023

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
do vibes count?

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

so long as theyre not vibes shared by one adrian z*nz

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Shen Yun is worth a watch and is pretty enlightening

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
ok well my vibes are that China killed everyone in Xinjiang and replaced them with robots like from that westworld

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001

Regarde Aduck posted:

ok well my vibes are that China killed everyone in Xinjiang and replaced them with robots like from that westworld

my vibes are telling me it wasnt robots but actually clones of the people china stole from malaysian air flight 370 that they were able to birth at advanced ages via the tech they had recieved from the aliens(possibly atlanteans? unclear) in exchange for all the corpses of the original inhabitants

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Last time I was in Vancouver I asked this lady out who might have been from China, and she said no. All I needed, they're guilty.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Honky Mao posted:

Shen Yun is worth a watch and is pretty enlightening

I do love visual splendor

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://i.imgur.com/5VFVPiz.mp4

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Lmfao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

OrangéJéllo posted:

Please do not slander the Falun Gong’s beliefs.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

added to op, thank you for contributing to our investigation

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

is this real

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it is

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mean Baby posted:

is this real
yea lol.

you gotta listen to the TrueAnon episode(s) on Shen Yun/Falun Gong

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Thank you Racial Jake for the kind words

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
My name uuhh... Baydrian Benz. And uh... Let's see. I interviewed um god himself and he says it definitely happened and nuclear fire is the only cure

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

one time a few years ago I was walking around some kinda urban fair thing and sure, I'd had a couple drinks, so i accidentally knocked over some lady's table that she had set up and as i was helping her get her poo poo back together i realized it was all some kinda anti-china organ harvesting propaganda. so i guess that was gathering evidence

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I asked chairman xi, and he said he needed babies and organs for the snack drawer

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

a few months ago I was running a 10k, big event in the city, there's a grass median along the course where bands and hype people and whatnot gather. was running with a friend and her sister for the first bit. 2 miles in there's a Falun Gong group with a banner that says stop organ harvesting. I say something to my friend about how the founder of FG was an insane cult leader who thought he could fly, funny poo poo. friends sister says yeah the Chinese communists hate them, and the Uyghurs too, and harvest their organs and imprison them in concentration camps.

the sister was very involved in the DSA in her hometown so I count this as gathering evidence.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

i didn't know they found it lmfao

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

thanks for the contributions everyone! im gonna edit in some of my favorite sources in a bit

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

my uncle works at china and he said it's true

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Who ya gonna call? Gunther!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Goon Boots posted:

my uncle works at china and he said it's true

can you tell us where is the ccp?

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Google Yuezhi and tell me that the Han have not been waging a millennia long war of extermination against the Aryan Indo European peoples of the steppe. It's called history, and my source is Sima Qian

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Telluric Whistler posted:

Google Yuezhi and tell me that the Han have not been waging a millennia long war of extermination against the Aryan Indo European peoples of the steppe. It's called history, and my source is Sima Qian

thats right

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
pretty sure "the people were replaced by bots/clones" is real because supposedly it's a muslim(no alcohol) place but they also have a beer(alcohol) festival, its the kind of mistake only a deeply racist person like the han chinese is, would make.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lmfao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oooeeeooo i look just like brace belden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Found this quote from the leader of China instructing his troops to genocide the inhabitants of Xinjiang.

quote:

Show no mercy at all to these rebels. Only the old and weak should be saved. Our previous military campaigns were too lenient. If we act as before, our troops will withdraw, and further trouble will occur. If a rebel is captured and his followers wish to surrender, he must personally come to the garrison, prostrate himself before the commander, and request surrender. If he only sends someone to request submission, it is undoubtedly a trick. Tell Tsengünjav to massacre these crafty Zunghars. Do not believe what they say.