Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
So a few days ago I stumbled across a game by adamgryu, creator of A Short Hike. It's called Ghost Town Pumpkin Festival. It's only up until a few days after Halloween but you go into a cute little spooky town full of Jack O Lanterns and find a spot to put yours in. It's got a pretty big world and every time I turn around in it I find more to do!

You can explore the adorable spooky village!

Take in a hay ride down at the farm!

Maybe go to a dance with a special ghosty friend of yours?

Hang out with some boney boys in the other barn?

But really we all wanna carve a cool pumpkin and have our artistic accomplishments immortalized until the server goes down in a few weeks. Right? Well original world, the first server, is full. But The Cool World? Number 2? Well you can see all the non-pumpkin filled spots in my pictures. So go into the menu and jump over there.

If you turn around when you first log in...

Pass the barricades, and make a right at the end of the street here...

You'll find a Subwaylane in a little strip mall.

Go left and around behind the strip mall and you'll find a Jack O Lantern I put on a boulder there.
Consider plopping down one of yours near it? There's a whole bunch of empty spots around it.

Listen I couldnt make a get out frog so it's a stairs in your house joke, alright?

Even if you don't wanna put down any of your own come check em out there's some cool ones, some cute ones, lots of memes, and some regular or toothy grin Jack o Lanterns

And if you had fun with it consider dropping $2 on the supporter version so you can get a little hat on your ghost like the horns on mine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
what a fun idea! :spooky: the pumpkin carving tool is really nice, and i spent a lot of time making different pumpkins lol. there are so many really cute and detailed pumpkins around the different worlds!

i found your spot on "the cool world" and placed one of my pumpkin designs near it!!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Also the spot Prag and I left pumpkins in is right by the spot shown on the board at the starting location, so our pumpkins will be nearby for whatever the big surprise on Halloween is.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

This is so cute :kimchi: I found the SA alcove and dropped a pumpkin down and have been having fun exploring with my friends. There's so much to see!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Thanks! I went and took some more pictures. These are my other pumpkins.

I finally made it to the center of the hedge maze!

I liked these pumpkins.

Also these rats playing ouija.

UwUnabomber fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Oct 18, 2023

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Our pumpkins are in fact right in the middle of a skeleton dance party!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran
Finally got to check this out, and I love it so much. It's perfect "Halloween Spooky" vibes, they immaculately captured the feel of a haunted hayride, too. This is going to be part of my October traditions for as long as they keep doing it. Thanks for making the thread and the SA pumpkin nook, UwUnabomber!