Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

why would u even say this....

japanese soldier who never learned silksong wasn't coming out and kept posting about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the onion games game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkM1fBl6K18IL7CU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mawio Wondol. Mawio Aul PG. Mawio Yeaul Dole.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

If I have time to play them before silksong (literally coming any second) I'm also looking forward to the MGS collection coming to newgen and Alan Wake 2

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hoipe for mw3, which confusingly has all classic MW2 multiplayer maps.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
new games from supergiant
Mario wonder
Mario rpg
Ufc 5

p3make but it sucks it doesn’t have FES stuff in it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

extremebuff posted:

hoipe for mw3, which confusingly has all classic MW2 multiplayer maps.

They’re doing that because they have a dozen studios working on these games but none of them know how to design fun 6v6 maps anymore

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

horny high - - releases next 4/20. Its a college campus hentai game on steam with early access for VR multiplayer orgy smoke sesh. Wiz Khalifa and SNoop Dogg tracks remixed in 8 bit, lesbians as well. graphics are similar to bug snax. Preorder now for Nugz N Juggz half off homies.

survial shoot out -- horror survival game thats a battle royale. havent seen poo poo like this before; Hype meter near nuclear coom mode osmeone better let homer simpson now we have a melt down incoming in sector 7 deeeeeeeeez nuts. coomer simpson lol. [three 6 mafia] suck a homer simp er someson

Pixel RPG -- this one has a is a top down 2 d pixel art game where you can be a warrior, an archer, or a wizard.

UWU YUM YUM NOM NOM BOKO NO PICO DE GALLO -- think orgasm girl flash game but youre feeding various sonic characters different foods, and eventually your own player character ala vore if youre good enough. you can get them pregnant. this one just got greenlit on steam as well. word is you will need a japnese vpn to play this in the states. they get really fat in the game. you want them ot get as fat as possible.

vtubers feet sim 7 - get a feather and tickle vtubers feet.

starfields dlc

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

horny high - - releases next 4/20. Its a college campus hentai game on steam with early access for VR multiplayer orgy smoke sesh. Wiz Khalifa and SNoop Dogg tracks remixed in 8 bit, lesbians as well. graphics are similar to bug snax. Preorder now for Nugz N Juggz half off homies.

survial shoot out -- horror survival game thats a battle royale. havent seen poo poo like this before; Hype meter near nuclear coom mode osmeone better let homer simpson now we have a melt down incoming in sector 7 deeeeeeeeez nuts. coomer simpson lol. [three 6 mafia] suck a homer simp er someson

Pixel RPG -- this one has a is a top down 2 d pixel art game where you can be a warrior, an archer, or a wizard.

UWU YUM YUM NOM NOM BOKO NO PICO DE GALLO -- think orgasm girl flash game but youre feeding various sonic characters different foods, and eventually your own player character ala vore if youre good enough. you can get them pregnant. this one just got greenlit on steam as well. word is you will need a japnese vpn to play this in the states. they get really fat in the game. you want them ot get as fat as possible.

starfields dlc

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

insane anime posted:

starfields dlc

thanks for the epic sig el spider

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

my berwick saga download is taking a while and im really looking forward to it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

starfields dlc

The Postman
May 12, 2007

i hope BIRDCAGE is good too. shmup with a sword or something. kind of reminds me of radiant silvergun. apparently i missed a demo a week or two ago!!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

starfields dlc

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

insane anime posted:

starfields dlc

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

starfields dlc

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.
Dragons Dogma 2 and Joyride Universe

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

The new Robocop game.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fadam posted:

The new Robocop game.

i know that this is posted by the guy that seems to only love gobbling extreme aids turds sharted out by aaa devs but this game might actually be good, which seems insane

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

ty for backing me up

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I thought the Robocop game looked really bad from the trailers and stuff, like it’s faithful to the movie but slowly walking forward while firing from the hip works a lot better in a movie than in a game. But the demo they put up for Steam’s next fest actually changed my mind, there’s clearly a lot of love for the source material and a lot of heart put into stuff like the writing, enemy combat chatter, the way poo poo from the destructible environments goes flying everywhere with every shot, seems like it has enough soul to be more than the sum of its parts.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://youtu.be/A_HljUo8Jjk?si=mrNnUcfRyRwsnrQJ

Exo-
Dec 8, 2021

Earth Defense Force 6 getting an english release in Spring. o7

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
next hacksaw slot

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

insane anime posted:

starfields dlc

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Also remembered that the next Thrill of the Fight should be out by the end of the year IIRC and the idea of being able to fight my brother in a multiplayer mode sounds cool

Can't wait to see what sort of hacking will go down if they do stuff like belts, tournaments, etc lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Exo- posted:

Earth Defense Force 6 getting an english release in Spring. o7

This and also whatever game the Slay the Spire devs have been working on the past couple years

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

grieving for Gandalf posted:

This and also whatever game the Slay the Spire devs have been working on the past couple years

I can't wait to play this for an enjoyable ten hours then refuse to stop playing for the next 300 miserable hours

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

I can't wait to play this for an enjoyable ten hours then refuse to stop playing for the next 300 miserable hours

at first I was like "what do they mean, miserable" and then I remembered how pissed off I keep getting at making it all the way to the Act 3 boss with a deck I think rocks before dying and the boss has like 3 HP left

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODorvtgyqEE

This is pretty much the 40k game I have been waiting for for 25 years. Don't gently caress this up!

Seconding this dummy.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Tarquinn posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODorvtgyqEE

This is pretty much the 40k game I have been waiting for for 25 years. Don't gently caress this up!

Seconding this dummy.

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

• Tactical Breach Wizards - magical swat tactics game from the Gunpoint & Heat Signature dev

• whatever the FTL guys are up to

• more freakin Monster Hunter

Yeah whatever the MonHun people are doing. Plus the new SaGa.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mw3 campaign is just recycled warzone maps and the remade mw2 maps dont have any of the recent mechanics in them, so they were definitely made as part of the classic mw2 remake and shelved for a rainy day. unbelievably hoipe. movement is back

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

mw3 campaign is just recycled warzone maps and the remade mw2 maps dont have any of the recent mechanics in them, so they were definitely made as part of the classic mw2 remake and shelved for a rainy day. unbelievably hoipe. movement is back

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Witcher 4

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Talos Principle 2 is out and now I can't look forward to it anymore

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the original creator of star control 2 managed to get some of the rights and they're making a sequel, I will probably check it out when they finish.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Balatro

comes out tomorrow

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I haven't played it yet but the presentation is so slick in Balatro from watching it