Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
listen here bud

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
My mother AND my father were both 9/11s and you can't talk about them only I can it's my thing :colbert:

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Chinatown posted:

listen here bud

:69snypa:

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

No one mentions that 1 guy in dallas. Props chinatown

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

At college they once took us out to the cinema to watch United 93 and then after the movie was over they had like 2 hours to kill so they made us write a short review of the movie and read it out. I got yelled at by the tutor because I ended my review with “Overall I give this movie a 9 out of 11”.

The class mega nerd also got yelled at because he said the movie was unwatchable because the plane they used for the exterior shot ms was BLATANTLY a different model aircraft to the exterior.

Oh and when we watched the movie when you see the POV of the planet crashing at the end and the screen goes to black and silence some guy in the theatre tore a huge whiney fart which made a bunch of people laugh.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Chrs posted:

The class mega nerd also got yelled at because he said the movie was unwatchable because the plane they used for the exterior shot ms was BLATANTLY a different model aircraft to the exterior.
lmao hell yes

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Chrs posted:

At college they once took us out to the cinema to watch United 93 and then after the movie was over they had like 2 hours to kill so they made us write a short review of the movie and read it out. I got yelled at by the tutor because I ended my review with “Overall I give this movie a 9 out of 11”.

Oh and when we watched the movie when you see the POV of the planet crashing at the end and the screen goes to black and silence some guy in the theatre tore a huge whiney fart which made a bunch of people laugh.

voted 5

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hope u Swirlied the poo poo outta that dweeb!!!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

making GBS threads my pants is like a dozen 9/11s. I just avoided tragedy last week. I wish there was money available for a cleanup.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I showed tribute.wmv to some not online people sometime around 2003 or so.

They did not think I was a good person.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Whiney fart

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Now I wanna watch it just so I too can be annoyed by the plane mismatch lmao

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

megaleven

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

What did we use for evil before Hitler?

And how tall was that evil in Eiffel Towers?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Chrs posted:

The class mega nerd is right if you're going to make a movie do it right

Amateur two hours? Come the gently caress on

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Escape From Noise posted:

Ah poo poo. I forgot most of that movie by now.

never forget :911:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nice Tuckpointing! posted:

What did we use for evil before Hitler?

And how tall was that evil in Eiffel Towers?
The Kaiser

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
Remember the movie Remember Me that ended their lovely movie with an even shittier twist that the guy dies in the WTC? Those people are still allowed to work in the industry today

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Get probed and get way too upset about it? That's at least a 3/4 boston marathon bombing.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I’ve always figured the destruction of the buildings had the bigger effect on public conscious effect than the actual death toll. Whether it’s 300, 3000, or 30,000 killed, 9/11 is remembered the same way and history plays out the same.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I mean, they put the two big light beams where the towers used to be rather than a small light beam where each person used to be; need I say more?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
They made up those buildings for the attack. Funny how nobody ever talked about them before that one day.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Khanstant posted:

They made up those buildings for the attack. Funny how nobody ever talked about them before that one day.
they came up briefly in 1993

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Chrs posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brimstone Inquiry
Jan 21, 2007

For tragedies that involve substantial death or destruction, 9/11 is definitely appropriate. But for more minor tragedies, something along the scale of 28-3 would suffice.