Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Saint?
Christina the Astonishing
Francis the Animal Guy
John the Baptist (post-beheading)
Saint Anthony (postage stamp version)
John Fourcade
View Results

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

after watching a few tnf games this season i'm gonna say... al michaels is mostly fine even though he is gaffe prone. he's very suited to these sleepier games and then if the energy builds up in the game he is capable of meeting the energy. i didn't like herbstreit doing NFL when the pairing was initially announced but i feel like kirk has settled into the role nicely and is able to do a decent job while also juggling all of his college football work. if al retires then i hope that they can bring over someone younger and more excitable like Adam Amin. but that's not a big enough name for Jeff Bezos so idk, they'd probably try and grab Jim Nantz or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
football.

jags win.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

TheKingslayer posted:

Jesus they gave more camera time to Captain Duvall. He's apparently a real jaguar so he doesn't speak.
For the record the lifelong Jaguars fans have no idea who the gently caress this guy is and don't especially care for him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

almichaelexia the god-king