Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
despite the exhaust that smells like rancid french fry oil, the car does not use biofuel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

hey before we bring out your new car, do you remember the tom green show?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
You have won a new car, Luigi.
I also have won a new car!
That means we have two a new cars!

FutonForensic

this car loving stinks. it REEKS.

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

this car loving stinks. it REEKS.

Yeah. It's scented.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

It's a real Musk car.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Escape From Noise posted:

It's a real Musk car.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

102723_3
has no money for registration or insurance

Finger Prince

102723_3 posted:

Sell the car, now you have money to register and insure it... Oh no!! The irony!!

Khanstant
If you want to sell the car, you're still responsible for cleaning the weird stains under car

vanisher

Khanstant posted:

If you want to sell the car, you're still responsible for cleaning the weird stains under car

it’s not a fluid from the car itself

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Finger Prince

Congratulations! You have won a family of pet mice! They live in the car. Somewhere.

baka of lathspell

if you think about it the automobile itself is a pretty new phenomenon, almost "brand new" relative to humanity, and even further back, the epochs of the earth- anyway enjoy this NEW car

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The car is parked in the old drive in theater, where you will spend the rest of your life. The good news is, free popcorn and double features every night.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

102723_3 posted:

Don't doxx me

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

oh, and by the way WOOPWOOP CONGRATULATIONS 🎉 about the death of your mother

Prof. Crocodile

> as you take the keys of the cursed lamborghini, a pair of oakley sunglasses materializes around your head and you are gripped by an irresistable desire to refer to your car as a 'lambo'.

Finger Prince

Prof. Crocodile posted:

> as you take the keys of the cursed lamborghini, a pair of oakley sunglasses materializes around your head and you are gripped by an irresistable desire to refer to your car as a 'lambo'.

It doesn't matter where you parked it, it's parked outside the nearest nightclub. You could park it in a locked garage with a wheel lock and never let the keys out of your sight. It won't be where you left it. Check outside the club, that's where it'll be.

Jaguars!

We are here today to pay our respects to Mitsubishi Magnus, born to client specification 40FF-567-2 and work order 1997-3B-440-A57. Overcoming the born disadvantage of a four cylinder engine with a tendency to burn valves, he became a workhorse in the spheres of commuting, camping, and trips to the shops. He was rewarded later in life with a cambelt replacement at 300k and brown leatherette seat covers. He now passes on to a better life.

...with you! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

it's new, but it's not new to you

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!