Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/oct/23/bill-gates-former-middlesbrough-defender-who-inspired-dementia-campaign-dies-aged-79

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

thread delivers, voted 5

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
bump

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
in general, you always have to be careful

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
you got me again mila kunis

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
rip.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

this is the problem w/ the death note

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

this is the problem w/ the death note

you've gotta know what hospital they were born in so you can get as descriptive as possible in as few words

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023
Made me look

If he had died, I would say that he would get to see his best friend Jeffrey Epstein again

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022
:kstare:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/historyinmemes/status/1716191126779052158

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023
Bill Gates, the former CEO of Microsoft and Epstein frequent flyer, was a major contributor to the COVID pandemic being even worse than it could have been because of his insistence on enforcing intellectual property law for the vaccines and limiting the ability of developing countries to have the vaccine. This allowed the virus to mutate in unvaccinated populations and rendered the vaccine less effective. He is a bad person with a long history of patent trolling and his "charity" exists to sabotage public education while being more tax advantaged than donating to a politician to sabotage public education.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I bet he could jump over a chair with the greatest of ease.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
F

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

thread delivers, voted 5

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
dead at 69

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I feel cheated but unsurprised

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Shogi posted:

in general, you always have to be careful

THIS!!

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

He was a chav.

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

Zoeb posted:

Bill Gates, the former CEO of Microsoft and Epstein frequent flyer, was a major contributor to the COVID pandemic being even worse than it could have been because of his insistence on enforcing intellectual property law for the vaccines and limiting the ability of developing countries to have the vaccine. This allowed the virus to mutate in unvaccinated populations and rendered the vaccine less effective. He is a bad person with a long history of patent trolling and his "charity" exists to sabotage public education while being more tax advantaged than donating to a politician to sabotage public education.

off topic

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Finally I can say 'Middlesbrough sucks!' without some arsehole chiming in about how it's a lovely town.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

thread delivers, voted 5

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

who's steve jobs

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Gill Bates

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6k2gIbrND0

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lmao

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oinKxCCDQTY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMzXjCx81A4

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
vaxxed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Jumping over an office chair in his memory.