Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Outer space in general like cause they give you real bad farts and you're all stuck u side together and the air is getting recycled and poo poo so if someone ripped a really bad fart everyone would have to just sit there snelli g it for the rest of the time they are o. The space mission or whatever we do you think that anything is banned?

What do you think would be banned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
they all drink their own recycled piss on the space station, not because they dont have any water but because astronauts love to drink piss

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Imagine being the one saying you can't bring Mcdonalds big macs into space

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
"Phew, it's been a long, hot day astronauting in space, some one pour me a tall glass of my own recycled piss" - Big Tom the Astronaut

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

oddly enough both Moon Pies and Dippin' Dots (Ice Cream of the Future) are both banned because they anger the old ones

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
salmon in the oven is a loving warcrime

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Read the sign: NO NERDS CANDY, NO PIXIE STICKS

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

waking up for space breakfast and pouring a giant mixing bowl of corn pops and cracking open a gallon of Vitamin D milk

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Having diarrhea on the space station is bad because it turns into little spheres of diarrhea

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
regular bread because of the crumbs, that’s why they made astronaut bread in a tube

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What hasn't more tube food caught on? Beside like hotdogs and I guess polenta sometimes?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

What hasn't more tube food caught on? Beside like hotdogs and I guess polenta sometimes?

suck the steaming hot liquid hotdog directly out of my own tubehole.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Nooner posted:

you made me look up tube food on Amazon

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Ruffled potato chips are banned because they'll clog the instruments

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

mannerup posted:

you made me look up tube food on Amazon

"sicilian pizza"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

RavenousScoot posted:

"sicilian pizza"

Just like Gramama Roboto used to make

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Oh man i should totally market some sort of "G4MER-F00D" in a futuristic tube that claims to be a full meal worth of nutrition or whatever. I could cross promote it with some Twitch streamer and offer a free LED ring light with the purchase of your first three month subscription.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
For real though Astronauts eat the poo poo out of spicey foods because being in zero g fucks with your ability to taste because you have a constant stuff nose.

So they love tabasco et..

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Ortolan, because you cannot hide from God in space.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Space nachos would be great because as many components you add they don't soak the next bottom layer. The chip cloud stays crispy, the lettuce shard cloud doesn't get all sludgy from absorbing heat.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I don't know about foods but does anyone else think that some times the astronauts just go nuts and start sucking and loving each other in zero g but they never talk about the space orgies

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hollismason posted:

I don't know about foods but does anyone else think that some times the astronauts just go nuts and start sucking and loving each other in zero g but they never talk about the space orgies

I mena loving lmao if u think the first thing whatever cosmonaut or whoever was first to space didn't just immediately whip out his hog and start cranking it

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
i feel like garlic makes me fart like a motherfucker so maybe that because it also gives people garlic breath

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
U get garlic breath from beating all the recycled air garlic farts it is a never ending cycle

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

covidstomper58 posted:

Space nachos would be great because as many components you add they don't soak the next bottom layer. The chip cloud stays crispy, the lettuce shard cloud doesn't get all sludgy from absorbing heat.

Lettuce in nachos wtf?

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

BigBadSteve posted:

Lettuce in nachos wtf?

Uh, yeah, it's called eating healthy??

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

squeezing my Grilled Bell Peppers flavored vitamin paste into my mouth along with my Grilled Carne Asada protein paste as I think of earth fajitas and cry a little

The tears float into a circuit panel and we blow up

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

durian, for sure.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Can't shower or wash your clothes in the iss. They wear their clothes out. All stink is trapped in there. I've heard is smells worse than a submarine in there.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Apples were banned after several astronauts died re-enacting that scene from Good Will Hunting.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Uh, yeah, it's called eating healthy??

You don't eat nachos to eat healthy. What the gently caress?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

you can't eat beef in space cos you run the risk of contracting mad space cow disease

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Lettuce in nachos wtf?

Hello, space nachos? Space is the future man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
Space Laksa would fulfil every criteria, it's hard enough to eat on earth without making a mess