Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Look I have a healthy and not weird enjoyment of defecation and toilet based jokes but I.....

I don't get it....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Decedent posted:

I didnt really like either of those characters, any credit I ever gave to his dead rear end was for this stupid forum and the slowly sinking joy I occasionally get from it. I couldnt even be nice to gamer garbage. Also I was traveling a lot back when fark was the supposed height of comedy, so I was aware but not into it. Maybe Im stupid for noticing Ron Watkins dropping Q bullshit and thinking it was a funny practical joke and not what it became.

I have no idea what other people like. When I was an impressionable teen in the late 90s and early aughts, I liked JTHM and though I sound like wobbly headed Bob, the its so random hot topic invader zim poo poo was Jhonens cashin and I ignored it.

A uncanny valley face that is in a place to be defaecated on with some stupid catchy scat hook is definitely a shitpost to me, not a multi billion view franchise WITH LORE. Holy poo poo LORE, I mean I can hardly stand Ed Greenwood, and THAT guy can do some lore.

I also woke up to some stupid listicle my phone thought I should see. There was about 30 people, roughly half of them were famous peoples children, the other half were d list celebrities. All I could think about was nepobabies and TikTok when I looked at these rich rear end people in dumb rear end costumes. How loving stupid everything entertainment is. Zoe Kravits and her pet Channing Tateyum really made me mad because I liked rosemarys baby for its complex themes and unless you shave your loving head and call it Vidal Sassoon I dont want to see a movie with no real recognizable outfit representing it at the dumbest of all celebrity parties.

gently caress. Reality. Tv.
-also-
The internet makes you stupid.

Now I feel better.

The eventual watering down of anything that didnt start our vapid in an attempt to churn out unregretted user seconds would cause me to walk out without tipping if it was done to drinks at a bar.

A giant late stage capitalism die off of celebrity culture is past due, and the cause of brain poisoning irony that used to come out of post modern internet shitposting never went away. It got worse as stupid internet jokes became a white supremacist president as practical jokes came home to roost.

Ahh. Yes. Better.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

i didn't get a chance to tell this guy to be on my podcast about the lore behind the skibidi toilet thread

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Look I have a healthy and not weird enjoyment of defecation and toilet based jokes but I.....

I don't get it....

It's not jokes. It's action packed entertainment.