Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Slightly, but there's some level of pushback to put on excessive C-SPAMness, he should find some time off to put his head under the cold tap for a couple minutes at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
^^ I'd say a week probe at most would have been fair, but it is what it is and I certainly don't get a say in it

That said, apparently I need crow's email as well as their username to unban their account.

That blows.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

If Crow gets banned and brought back another 4 times, does that mean he gets to use back cannon weapons without having to kneel?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
yo buddy, you still alive?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Sally posted:

yo buddy, you still alive?

Unfortunately.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Megillah Gorilla posted:

^^ I'd say a week probe at most would have been fair, but it is what it is and I certainly don't get a say in it

That said, apparently I need crow's email as well as their username to unban their account.

That blows.

Also I don't have PM capacity back but I just want to thank you sincerely for doing this. Something Awful remains the best $0 I've ever spent on a website.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also everyone go give Natural 20's AC6 LP some love. Him and Yorkshire Tea will probably finish their run of the game before me and CJakes do :v:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

nine-gear crow posted:

Also everyone go give Natural 20's AC6 LP some love. Him and Yorkshire Tea will probably finish their run of the game before me and CJakes do :v:

This implies that we have any idea of what we're doing.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Penance: demonstrate that all chapter bosses can be beaten without engaging boosters. (They can. It's certainly easier than S ranking all missions.)

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

Natural 20 posted:

This implies that we have any idea of what we're doing.

Hey if I can do ok, anyone can.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

nine-gear crow posted:

Also I don't have PM capacity back but I just want to thank you sincerely for doing this. Something Awful remains the best $0 I've ever spent on a website.

I didn't actually do anything, but you're welcome :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

nine-gear crow posted:

Life is conspiring to prevent me from playing the game any faster than all of you are - I'm trying to avoid getting too far ahead of where i am ( just blew up the ice worm)