Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

-JOHNNY GAT-

rick yune was fuckin great in marco polo and i guess he was in fast the furious as well. he has the right look and the right voice for johnny gat. he will kick your rear end.

-SHAUNDI-

im a little tired of seeing her in everything but its hard to deny that scarlett johansson has the right gravitas to play shaundi

-PIERCE-

either eddie murphy like 20 35 years ago

or keegan-michael key

-KINZIE-

i think you go with someone like anna kendrick for this, shes got the annoying voice and would seem like a smaller screen presence than the other OGs

-THE BOSS-

everyones idea of the boss is gonna be a little different so i think here is where you can be pretty creative

my boss always looked like ving rhames

but i also really like seeing john cena in stuff

theres more people from saints row but im tired of this formatting decision i made so im gonna stop here
who would you cast~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Mr Rogers as the hacker goth guy

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
John Leguizamo in any role.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Treecko posted:

John Leguizamo in every role.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I'd cast Adam Pearson or somebody else with noticeable facial deformities, to represent the part where you gently caress around with the face settings before you start playing.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

At least 3 mascot cg characters.
I'm thinking groot, slimer, and that cat from persona

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

theres nothing wrong with Kinzie's voice, u butthole

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i agree with your casting op except i would go with danny trejo for the boss

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Bob from Bob Burgers

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Id make all the characters a diverse cast of strong female leads

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Jussie Smollet needs a job and will work for cheap

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Danny DeVito playing all characters

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Taints Row

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Looking at the franchise entirely I'd probably do the spicy thing and cast Keith David as Keith David.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

The Boss physically played by Chloë Grace Moretz but voiced by Charles Shaughnessy.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Probably Daniel Day Lewis as the main guy. he's generally pretty ood at any role u give him.

i guess maybe not the main guy because he's phenomenal in a supporting role as well. all round just an excellent actor in my opinion (im not a filmcritic or director or anything so maybe take this opinion with a grain of salt but still, historically, you give daniel day Lewis any role and he's pretty much guaranteed to kill it.

)

e: what's billy kristol up to these days? i think he could work if DDL was unavailable

Call Your Grandma fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Nov 1, 2023

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

keegan key is one of the unfunniest motherfuckers alive everything he touches turns to rot, he cannot be allowed near the saints

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Anyone you want, honestly. I don't think anyone is going to watch a new Fast and Furious franchise.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

mobby_6kl posted:

Danny DeVito playing all characters

Ooo.

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

Chris Pratt as everyone

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

gina carano
james woods
dean cain
kid rock

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I could be in it I want to be in it too please

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

these dudes directing

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

cumpantry posted:

keegan key is one of the unfunniest motherfuckers alive everything he touches turns to rot, he cannot be allowed near the saints

He's legit good at improv so I'm willing to accept that his scripts have failed him

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Also I pick Danai Gurira as the boss because she owns

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I never played saints row but your first pick would be pretty good in Sleeping Dogs I think that's the only GTA but not that I've played and liked.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

great big cardboard tube posted:

I never played saints row but your first pick would be pretty good in Sleeping Dogs I think that's the only GTA but not that I've played and liked.

sleeping dogs is more like the batman games than gta. but its much better than either.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Doesn't matter as long as the plot is about the Saints taking revenge on a global crime syndicate after they get laid off due to the gang being bought out and then hit with restructuring BS.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

flubber nuts posted:

these dudes directing

Would watch

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Which one holds the dildo?

Honestly that's the only part of those games I remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Eddie Murphy is dead op