Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

wife is addicted to at least 2 of these

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Title: Basketball FRVR

Graphics: 2 squares. your player is a transparent tongue depressor that can move Up when you place your mouse on it. This shoots the basketball. It feels great. Just like how I imagine throwing a basketball at some 6 pack of plastic can rings hanging down from a glossy orange line would feel like from an immovable spectre-pole's point of view.

Difficulty: Immense. Not for the feint of heart. When the game decides you miss your shot, you lose. Right then and there. This isn't for pussies.

Music: Unbelievable. I will be trying to find the funky-retro lossless for this should youtube india ever release it. Not that I would ever get tired of playing this, but if I did, the music would keep me coming back for more.

Pay off: Incredible. You get 1 token per play, it feels like adulting at Chuck E cheese. If you save up 200 you can turn your basketball into a watermelon. #goals

----------------

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Oh, Hurd?

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

drat... none of my google accounts have access to YouTube Playables yet. you're incredibly lucky.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

wife is addicted to at least 2 of these

She hyped for the final season of Outlander?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Some sort of Klurf game. I did not have enough coins to equip the diaper, but the cry it makes when I leave it a dirty baby is like a hentai girl pitched up like Alvin and the Chipmunks, so I shant be giving him a bath anytime soon :D No matter how tempting ! You can equip him in a military uniform, and I'm not really sure what the implications are in the lore for this..I'm haunted by the ever wise words of the Brotherhood of Steel, "War..War Never Changes.."

There is no music in this game. Only infantile crying.

Farmer.

Didn't get past this. Saw the bimbo cow girl farmer blonde hick and a symbol that resembled breasts that it wanted me to rub my finger over. I just kept doing that until my wife walked in and I closed out of it saying Youtube Ads are unblockable now.

And here's todays crossword answers if you want it.

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

insane anime posted:

Some sort of Klurf game. I did not have enough coins to equip the diaper, but the cry it makes when I leave it a dirty baby is like a hentai girl pitched up like Alvin and the Chipmunks, so I shant be giving him a bath anytime soon :D No matter how tempting ! You can equip him in a military uniform, and I'm not really sure what the implications are in the lore for this..I'm haunted by the ever wise words of the Brotherhood of Steel, "War..War Never Changes.."

Farmer.

Didn't get past this. Saw the bimbo cow girl farmer blonde hick and a symbol that resembled breasts that it wanted me to rub my finger over. I just kept doing that until my wife walked in and I closed out of it saying Youtube Ads are unblockable now.

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Farmer.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Farmer.

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i want playables so i can do the crossword

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

Farmer.

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

Farmer.

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

Farmer.

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

Farmer.

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

insane anime posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol