Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wifi Toilet posted:

Are these real places , or are you sneezing while trying to type?

What am I, a doctor?

Smugworth posted:

Chincoteague is fun to say

Yes, yes it.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

good luck Mumpy, I moved closer to my folks a couple years ago because they're on the downward slope to 80 and I want to be there when they start to decline. So far so good though. I've lived in VA for 30 years now and it's not a bad state to live in.

Thanks dude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
Looks like there's a place next door called Deep Hole

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Planet X posted:

Yeah that's the mom

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

verbal enema posted:

Yeah that's the mom

*Arsenio Hall Audience

OooOoOooOoO

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Planet X posted:

dude, the NASA launch site is on Wallops island. Virginians know how to name things

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I can rent you my husband, if you give him 30mg of addy and a few joints and leave him alone for a few hours all your stuff will be unpacked and put away. I wouldn't let him do the kitchen though.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Guildenstern Mother posted:

I can rent you my husband, if you give him 30mg of addy and a few joints and leave him alone for a few hours all your stuff will be unpacked and put away. I wouldn't let him do the kitchen though.

Can I hire your husband out for other work? I'll pay half up front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Guildenstern Mother posted:

is your husband in the Philadelphia area and have access to a box truck?