Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Are there any glory holes near you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

OP, Big Pharma might try to tell you that kidneys don't grow back so you can only sell one, but I trust my body and my immune system. It's just a matter of willpower.

Actually, livers can regenerate, even if up to 90% has been destroyed. So you could just part yours out. Like, just sell cubes of it off to millionaires who have destroyed their own.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Bored posted:

Actually, livers can regenerate, even if up to 90% has been destroyed. So you could just part yours out. Like, just sell cubes of it off to millionaires who have destroyed their own.

Peter Thiel's Liver Slave

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

theres probably a weird looking old guy near you named something like Don Darby who owns all the chevy dealerships, kidnap him and hold him for ransom

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i could learn to code inspect

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Waiting for Pet Rocks to take off again. I've got so many cute rocks!

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

wesleywillis posted:

Are there any glory holes near you?

How about an app that lets you post when you find a glory hole, and also allows you to find local glory holes in your area

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

How about an app that lets you post when you find a glory hole, and also allows you to find local glory holes in your area

This already exists as was brought up in the gloryhole thread

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I've seen advertising on trucks that unvaccinated sperm goes for $3-4k a pop. Now you could try selling yours even if you are vaccinated (how will they know?) but if you are trying to beat the competition by selling volume at a cheaper price that's a lot of work.

So here's what you do, find someone else selling theirs, tell them you will pay 50 to taste test it's purity, and then when you get a mouthful just run, dine and dash style. Don't swallow it obviously and spit it back out later in a cup or something. Then simply resell it. You hit the right rally or event and you can probably get 3 or 4 vendors in an hour. That's all profit baby, and what are they gonna do? Call the cops? Good luck with that.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

This already exists as was brought up in the gloryhole thread

The what? The where?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Blackchamber posted:

I've seen advertising on trucks that unvaccinated sperm goes for $3-4k a pop. Now you could try selling yours even if you are vaccinated (how will they know?) but if you are trying to beat the competition by selling volume at a cheaper price that's a lot of work.

So here's what you do, find someone else selling theirs, tell them you will pay 50 to taste test it's purity, and then when you get a mouthful just run, dine and dash style. Don't swallow it obviously and spit it back out later in a cup or something. Then simply resell it. You hit the right rally or event and you can probably get 3 or 4 vendors in an hour. That's all profit baby, and what are they gonna do? Call the cops? Good luck with that.

This can also be the side hustle to your Glory Hole Inspector General side hustle. How are they gonna know who that sperm came from?

I didn’t check to see if you were one of the posters of the various glory hole hustles. If you weren’t, sorry if I’ve offended you.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
be a pinch hitter for a baseball team

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

wesleywillis posted:

The what? The where?

It’s a pencilhands thread so I assumed it was gassed but here you go

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044608&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Set up a milk stand next to the girl scout cookie stand at the grocery store. If you sell out of milk, the store’s right there.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Larry Cum Free posted:

be a pinch hitter for a baseball team

Learn to bunt

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Freelance barber. Just need to keep a pair of scissors on you and you are ready to cut anyone’s hair whenever the opportunity presents itself.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
fabricate a resume for IT jobs and outsource all the work to India for a fraction of your salary

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Shed and barn erections.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Buy the cheapest high proof vodka you can find. Check the “value vodka” section of your liquor store in case you don’t know where to look. Then, mix it 50/50 with antifreeze and sell it as moonshine down on third Ave for a profit. Yeah, you know which third Ave. No I don’t care to who. Yes it’ll feel weird. Just think of the international trips you couldn’t afford otherwise. Your friends will finally respect you. Your parents will finally be proud. Maybe you’ll finally be able to buy a house! Soon you’ll even be voting Republican!!!

Anyway, that’s how I made my first $100.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Thanks, everyone. I’ll use all of these. Keep ‘em coming.

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
I’ve been thinking about getting a small trailer and an electric riding lawnmower. Market it as quiet and green, charge a few bucks extra than the competition and hopefully make back my costs, then hire my brother to run it the next season.

I know nothing about running a business so I’ll probably somehow lose money.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You'd be better off getting a van or a small truck for that.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Drawing faces on small potatoes. Call them "Potato Pals" or some such, I don't know, run it by Marketing.

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You'd be better off getting a van or a small truck for that.

I’m gonna buy an suv that can pull my trailer. Looks like a model y can pull 3500 pounds. I’ll save so much in gas it’ll pay for itself.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Grab cheap stuff from antique or thrift stores and sell them on ebay or facebook marketplace as "haunted" relics.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Back in the 80s, Philip Morris used to put ads in the paper to invite people to come and participate in a study. They put you in a room with a few packs of cigarettes. It says Marlboro on the packs but it's a bit different blend or maybe the filter is a little skinnier. So you'd sit there for the next 2 or 3 hours smoking and answering questions about what part of flavor country you thought you were in. I think you got like $25 and some free packs of smokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Bonzo posted:

Back in the 80s, Philip Morris used to put ads in the paper to invite people to come and participate in a study. They put you in a room with a few packs of cigarettes. It says Marlboro on the packs but it's a bit different blend or maybe the filter is a little skinnier. So you'd sit there for the next 2 or 3 hours smoking and answering questions about what part of flavor country you thought you were in. I think you got like $25 and some free packs of smokes.

Marlboro Adventure Team bro.

Also down with Joe Camel.