Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Alternately we make it the Almeria points watch thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
OP jinxed the points, but Sheffield are gunning for that most goals conceded consolation prize. Current record is 89 goals conceded, set by Derby in 07-08 naturally. Sheffield are currently losing 4-1 to Burnley, which puts them at 88 goals conceded with 5 matches still to play this season.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I believe they can concede 100

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

Thanks Ants posted:

I believe they can concede 100

Well, they just hit 90. I think if they give it their all, they just might make it to 100.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Five four goals to go

Thanks Ants fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Apr 27, 2024

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Thanks Ants posted:

Five four goals to go

you should've saved this post for fulltime lol

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
I'm shocked it took until game 35 for them to be officially relegated

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Jethro posted:

I'm shocked it took until game 35 for them to be officially relegated

Eh not when you consider the other shockingly poo poo teams around them and the points deductions for Forest and Everton.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Sheffield's next games are Forest and Everton so the only remaining game to play is what match is the 100th goal going to be scored in, and what Sheffield player will be the one to get the own goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sheffield who?