Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Namtab)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Namtab posted:

Monday Nitro 11/03/96

NOTE: There was no nitro on 4th March 1996. Nothing has been missed. Lex Luger won the TV Title off a departing Johnny B Badd on the previous WCW Saturday Night.

Singles Match - The Giant (w/Jimmy Hart) vs. Jim Duggan
Tag Team Match - The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Animal & Road Warrior Hawk) vs. The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner)
WCW World Television Title Match - Lex Luger (c) vs. Alex Wright
Lumberjack Strap Six Man Tag Team Match - Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage & The Booty Man vs. Kevin Sullivan & The Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson & Ric Flair) (w/Miss Elizabeth & Woman).

Duggan? Heyooooooo.

Is this the first time in '96 we've seen the Steiners?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

CBJSprague24 posted:

Duggan? Heyooooooo.

Is this the first time in '96 we've seen the Steiners?

Yeah I think it's their first time back and godamn that match rules

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Rags to Liches posted:

I was probably playing TIE Fighter so it might have been the best decision I made that night

great game

E: i think jim duggan was on a ppv recently

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Namtab posted:

great game

still holds up too, as does Freespace 2!

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Overall a pretty good show. Steiners and Road Warriors are fantastic to watch and honestly Alex Wright is good enough that he can rope Lex into a good match too. 3v3 final match was hilarious, but not in a bad way for once. The chaos outside the ring was distracting, but in a good way because it meant I didnt have to watch Hogan.