Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

We missing anybody?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Just as I was getting a little worried, a package showed up this evening, and I knew exactly what it was about. Buckle up, goons. Terrible Robot sent me a bevy of delights.

Bubble wrap.

Probably candy.

:nws::nws:
As is tradition.

There is a Santa!

It was candy.

The platonic ideal for a knife. Cannot wait to try it.

Extends to 13-1/2" and dual drive.

Keep the tiles off the toes.

Spark Plug Champion. Might be my first trophy.

Cocktails! Honestly can't wait to sneak these out camping.

Directions. But don't space out whilst reading them like I do.

Soap! It smells better than I do too.

Needle files with handles. Good stuff.

Clamps and spreaders. Might need to file them a bit for a better fit on the spreader end, but that'll be no problem now.

A hella sturdy grabber.

And last but not least a dirty old rod.

It's great. It's all great. This made my day and put a nice bookend on the season. Thanks a bunch, Terrible Robot!

nitsuga fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jan 6, 2024

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

TR with the cool old trophies, we use the one he sent me a few years ago all the time.

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

That is a :krad: ratchet handle, too!

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

nitsuga posted:

Just as I was getting a little worried, a package showed up this evening, and I knew exactly what it was about. Buckle up, goons. Terrible Robot sent me a bevy of delights.

Cocktails! Honestly can't wait to sneak these out camping.

These were from me. (I'm TR's wife) Vena's fizz house is a Maine brand that I really love- they make the best bitters on the market and the owner is a great guy. I loved the concept of the little infusion bottles and I agree they'll be perfect for camping! Let us know how you enjoy them!

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001

blindjoe posted:

Local Coffee and hot sauce, looks great

Coffee is being consumed, and its good, stronger than our usual Kicking Horse Smartass which is also albertain.
The Porsche paraphernalia went over well at Christmas too.

Thanks again McTinkerson

salt the fries!
Dec 24, 2005
Hey have I mentioned yet that my license plate is "TOA5TER"? See, it's kyoot because it's a boxy car! ^_^

Raluek posted:

next are... straps? of some kind? you're going to have to help me out here, i am extremely stupid. restraints for bedtime activities perhaps???

These look like straps for hanging extension cords (or similar). You velcro around the cord and then can hang it on a hook or nail or whatever. Meant for storage but also useful if you want to drape something along your garage ceiling. Super handy.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

PainterofCrap posted:

A busy 24-hours, but finally opened Builds Character's wrapped gifts!

My wife has spirited the hot sauces away (especially the lime one!) so a trip report will be delayed...

but the real excitement is: I'll be able to see WTF I am doing down in the Econoline engine hole, because of

LIGHT

GLORIOUS LIGHT!

(and more dicks!)

That headband light is the serious poo poo. Lightweight, small, but blinding. Coupled with the other two, the dark is banished

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Hopefully you enjoyed LITERALLY THE BEST HOT SAUCE IN THE WORLD. Anyway, sorry for the delay but the last item is on its way to you. Look how silly I am, thinking it would get here in time to get it out by the 22nd. But hopefully all's well that ends well. There's no note but it should arrive tomorrow, I think. Worst case, day after. I included a few other very small things because that's just how it is.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Behold! An un-taped, unsecured box that retains its Christmassy goodness!

We have consumed most of the hot sauces. By now, my wife has made off with the Hatch.

I have no clue how you pegged my philosophy about fixing almost anything, including cars but it, coupled with mild insanity and a little manual dexterity, seems to be the way ahead.

I will be wearing this for a few days (yes, and washed). Spousal unit LOLed

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Feb 8, 2024

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

That Bonache hot sauce is good. I also love that t-shirt and need to find one for work.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

builds character posted:

Hopefully you enjoyed LITERALLY THE BEST HOT SAUCE IN THE WORLD.

We are!

I was ordered to post.

Mrs. Crap is still finding penii around the house and in the dryer.

That is all.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Mustache Ride posted:

We missing anybody?

I think we got everyone, thanks y'all! Hopefully somebody a little more organized will run it this year! :santahurr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Your services are respected and greatly appreciated, BT!