Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

They are, in fact, laughing.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

The other scientists at the institute called me mad to tamper in God's domain! But I was just messing around a little. Goofing around for a laugh. I can't believe they fell for it! Lol. Such an obvious joke just to get them worked up!

calhoun

Escape From Noise posted:

The other scientists at the institute called me mad to tamper in God's domain! But I was just messing around a little. Goofing around for a laugh. I can't believe they fell for it! Lol. Such an obvious joke just to get them worked up!

nothing wrong with having a laugh in God's domain

google THIS

The Just Disappointed Scientist sighs and shakes his head as his monster declares that it has decided not to go to college

RavenousScoot

actually I MEANT for that beaker to blow up, it was badass wasn't it, you should be calling me the RAD scientist

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

google THIS posted:

The Just Disappointed Scientist sighs and shakes his head as his monster declares that it has decided not to go to college

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

google THIS posted:

Trying

the system I have devised operates these marionettes with nanometer precision

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

google THIS posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
personally, i think the scientist is getting gaslit

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
*turns around from the latest failure, pieces quietly smoking in the background*

I'm not mad, don't put in the science journal that I was mad :colbert:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

NumptyScrub posted:

*turns around from the latest failure, pieces quietly smoking in the background*

I'm not mad, don't put in the science journal that I was mad :colbert:

google THIS

Yeah I know they don't really do anything useful, I just think Jacob's Ladders are cool

Don't touch my theramin or box of randomly spazzing dials either, I'm very particular about my workspace

RavenousScoot

can't find a decent nose graverobbing, puts a clown nose on the frankenstein

Previous:

code:
RavenousScoot

Doctor: It's like you don't even want to inherit Transylvania. Am I wasting my time? I'll shut down the lab now, sell the robots and tesla coils, go keep a crypt or something. Your brother Igor drew up schematics for a new pestilence ray. Well, it's more like a grenade launcher for mason jars full of bedbugs, but it's sure to terrorize. It's the interest that he's showing!

Phoned-in Frankenstein: Would you stop calling him my brother? You're not even our real dad.

Doctor: I made you with my own two hands just as well, and you remember that he's all you've got!

Phoned-in Frankenstein: Yeah, you made me out of scraps! You gave me HOOVES!

Previous:

code:
alexandriao

(over megaphone) Look, Bond, buddy, can we talk about this? I'm not mad that you destroyed my project of ten years, killed twenty two of my men, and broke my custom-made artisinal hand-crafted OSHA-approved art deco safety railings in the process.

I'm just, (forced chuckle) I just find it very funny that you're here destroying my project to put an old man with metal teeth on the moon — a project that will help inspire disabled people everywhere — when my (grits teeth) ex wife Maddie is busy shooting up and taking over a Russian nuclear submarine in the arctic circle? Like, oh gee, I'm sorry but on a scale of one to ten surely my project is only like a 3 or something, but her project is clearly an eight!!

Like it just seems like a bit of a COINCIDENCE to me that the UK government is all "oh nooo disabled people on the mooon" and not "wow nuclear missiles are bad!", right?? (forced laugh)

Don't get me wrong buddy, I'm NOT MAD about this??? I- It's just- (forced manic laugh) Heh heh heh- it's just CURIOUS, is all. Can we talk this out? Mano-a-mano? I've got some whiskeey heeere, I have some of your favourite whiiiiiskeeey. Psssss-pspspspsspsps here Bonddd. Come hereee. Away from the master array controls for my satelliteeee. Come onnnnnn...

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Nov 16, 2023

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Escape From Noise

alexandriao posted:

(over megaphone) Look, Bond, buddy, can we talk about this? I'm not mad that you destroyed my project of ten years, killed twenty two of my men, and broke my custom-made artisinal hand-crafted OSHA-approved art deco safety railings in the process.

I'm just, (forced chuckle) I just find it very funny that you're here destroying my project to put an old man with metal teeth on the moon — a project that will help inspire disabled people everywhere — when my (grits teeth) ex wife Maddie is busy shooting up and taking over a Russian nuclear submarine in the arctic circle? Like, oh gee, I'm sorry but on a scale of one to ten surely my project is only like a 3 or something, but her project is clearly an eight!!

Like it just seems like a bit of a COINCIDENCE to me that the UK government is all "oh nooo disabled people on the mooon" and not "wow nuclear missiles are bad!", right?? (forced laugh)

Don't get me wrong buddy, I'm NOT MAD about this??? I- It's just- (forced manic laugh) Heh heh heh- it's just CURIOUS, is all. Can we talk this out? Mano-a-mano? I've got some whiskeey heeere, I have some of your favourite whiiiiiskeeey. Psssss-pspspspsspsps here Bonddd. Come hereee. Away from the master array controls for my satelliteeee. Come onnnnnn...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenousScoot

A "mad" scientist keeps up appearances with an imposing castle and a weather machine that's constantly maintaining a torrenting and cacaphoning thunderstorm. Upon close inspection, he actually has a gainfully employed staff of Igors (with full benefits) ranging in their work from tending to his roosts of exotic bats to performing on such instruments as the organ or theramin. He cackles madly at the success of his newest success: a cure for the common cold. Last Thursday, he howled with delight, "It's alive! IT'S ALIVE." The emergency surgery on a local's prized show-pig was a success. Leaked documents show his next order of mischief to be the creation of a growth ray that will be applied to the meager foodstuffs of the land. After all, the doctor has the capability to subjugate the inhabitants faster than the crackling arc of a tesla coil, but what use would they be looking so destitute, I mean really?

Previous:

code: