Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Wow. Just realized that at age 55 I can get senior citizen discounts. Not sure how I feel about it. Sure I Survived long enough to be a senior but I guess in my minds eye I’m not old.

https://www.rd.com/list/senior-discounts-age-55/

I recall as a young kid we were asked a math problem. To guess our age at the year 2000

2000-1968. Omfg I’ll be old! I’ll be 32.

I’ve also changed in my beliefs. I used to be rabidly religious. Speaking in “tongues”. My mom making me walk around a whole day without my glasses because God would heal my near sightedness if I only believed. A preacher came and said he would change all our silver fillings to gold and we actually believed it. Now that I’m older I fear there isn’t a god and if there is one he simply doesn’t give a gently caress. Like owning an ant farm he may observe but does nothing to interfere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
do your bones hurt yet?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
lmao Verizon

also what is this absolute bullshit Chili's?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Piggy Smalls posted:

Wow. Just realized that at age 55 I can get senior citizen discounts. Not sure how I feel about it. Sure I Survived long enough to be a senior but I guess in my minds eye I’m not old.

https://www.rd.com/list/senior-discounts-age-55/

I recall as a young kid we were asked a math problem. To guess our age at the year 2000

2000-1968. Omfg I’ll be old! I’ll be 32.

I’ve also changed in my beliefs. I used to be rabidly religious. Speaking in “tongues”. My mom making me walk around a whole day without my glasses because God would heal my near sightedness if I only believed. A preacher came and said he would change all our silver fillings to gold and we actually believed it. Now that I’m older I fear there isn’t a god and if there is one he simply doesn’t give a gently caress. Like owning an ant farm he may observe but does nothing to interfere.

Have you signed up with AARP yet? All kinds of discounts!

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I may not agree with the fact that you’ve lived this long and are probably still enjoying physical relationships, driving and voting but goddamn do I respect your right to get a seniors discount at Dennys

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, you shouldn't use that senior discount.

Your boss would just "feel weird" about blatantly exploiting the elderly. Blatantly exploiting the elderly is something bad people do. You wouldn't want him to feel weird, would you? Thought not. So don't go around admitting you're elderly. It's for the good of the company.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

How do you feel about :females: pooping in the office now though

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
god's a giant spinning rainbow cube thing that encompasses all that is seen and unseen and is neither helpful nor punative and also beyond gender OP.

sorry u got old

i sought out a vampire's kiss at the age of 29 and shun both aging and death. i wish my dick was bigger tho :(

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
god is a mario cart item box?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Smugworth posted:

How do you feel about :females: pooping in the office now though

answer this poo poo op

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Piggy Smalls posted:

I used to be rabidly religious. Speaking in “tongues”.

What was that like? Was it like a placebo effect kind of thing, or were you just acting out like you saw other tongues-havers act out?

quote:

Now that I’m older I fear there isn’t a god and if there is one he simply doesn’t give a gently caress. Like owning an ant farm he may observe but does nothing to interfere.

As someone who was raised entirely secularly, I sure hope there isn't one because I've spent basically my entire non-childhood sinning my brains out

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

I'm getting close. AARP has started hounding me to join their organization of elders. It's all downhill from here.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

op started this thread but he shant be back to it for all wonderers

lushka16
Apr 8, 2003

Doctor of Love
College Slice

Piggy Smalls posted:

I wonder if you grew up in the same cult as my wife. This wasn't in northern Indiana, was it?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

op started this thread but he shant be back to it for all wonderers

he died of old age?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

YeahTubaMike posted:

What was that like? Was it like a placebo effect kind of thing, or were you just acting out like you saw other tongues-havers act out?

As someone who was raised entirely secularly, I sure hope there isn't one because I've spent basically my entire non-childhood sinning my brains out

:hfive: Hell yeah!! Call me, sinning is fuckin SWEEET!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

YeahTubaMike posted:

Same, and it fuckin slaps. Love sinning.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Alright! Goon sinfest 3000!!

We'll all hang out and smoke DRUGS, drink LIQUOR, say BAD WORDS and make DIRTY JOKES.

gently caress you god, you bitch rear end motherfucker!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

he died of old age?

he'll be back next month to post 30 times in the mobile games thread and then start a "heres another way im old af" thread in gbs that he will promptly abandon

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Seniors should pay double IMO

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

he'll be back next month to post 30 times in the mobile games thread and then start a "heres another way im old af" thread in gbs that he will promptly abandon

What a dick the OP is.

I grew up ultra religious and thought of being a pastor or some such sort. I remember trying to give up masterbating and would shame myself after doing it. Praying to god for forgiveness. Now that I’m older I just think the whole thing is silly as poo poo.

Oh and I look at people born blind or have some ailment they were born with and think how hosed up it is. Your only time to live in this universe and you have this ailment. Then when you die it’s all over FOREVER. You had a one in quadrillion chance to be alive and your born a cripple or blind or deaf or a little person or some other thing.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

drat tubamike jesus gonna whip ur rear end and send you to hell

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP whenever you present your Seniors Card, smile and wink and shout "I'm 55 years YOUNG!" and go into a little pre-rehearsed dance routine. Then you won't feel old.

Warning: Do not, however, try to rap. It wouldn't fool anyone (I know this from experience). And don't try to rapdance, you could put your back out.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
OP what age is now considered "young" to you?

I remember my then-85-year-old grandma referring to 75-year-olds as young people and it was very :eyepop:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Zugzwang posted:

OP what age is now considered "young" to you?

I remember my then-85-year-old grandma referring to 75-year-olds as young people and it was very :eyepop:

I’m still young man to my old-rear end customers.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Will amount to nothing in life.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3274923

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
:qq: op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You’re only as old as u feel op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Psycho Society posted:

god is a mario cart item box?

pretty much yeah, except like VERY big

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpfxWktjEKA

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I'm 52. For fucks sakes I'm old.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Pffft come back when you're atleast 95. Now that's old.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
You all caught up to me

Lmao

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Goons are so old.
Not me though, I'm young and full of vim and vigor.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,

Is it bad I’m embarrassed to be old?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Piggy Smalls posted:

It's not a useful belief/fear. Criticize everyone you interact with who's more than 10 years younger than you, it'll boost your ego.

Practice saying "Shut the gently caress up you ignorant fetus you've learnt loving nothing yet!" in front of a mirror, or a household pet, until your delivery is confident.

And always wave your walking stick right in people's faces while talking at them. If you don't have one, buy one, preferably one with an internal knife or gun.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Remember to say at checkout, don't forget I get the military and senior discount.

To avoid stolen valor charges, don't claim to be soldier in any problematic military.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Piggy Smalls posted:

it's bad that you're more embarrassed about that than being a lovely boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You’re only as old as u feel op

By that logic i'm 300 years old. my back and knees both barely work and my fibro is so bad that i feel like the day after fight club, all day every day.