Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Anderson Koopa posted:

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2021-nfl-draft-grades-all-32-teams

The teams that got an A+ were the following:

Chicago Bears
Cleveland Browns
LA Chargers
New England Patriots (my team, we only have 2 starters left from that class).

Surely these teams must have seen a lot of success in the post season with their superior drafting 3 years ago.

Time cures all ills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://x.com/NFL_Memes/status/1784224101189509224

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I like the idea that a bunch of draftniks copy each other to come to a consensus and then people give grades based on that consensus. It seems so childish to be like you took a guy high who I had low, F-, you took a guy low who I had high, A++!!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Yeah I don't give a poo poo about draft grades lol

The draft is funny because the public will be like "oh my God that's a reaaaach", and then it comes out like a couple of days later that like a conga line of teams were about to take that player one to two picks later.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Then the player sucks and the cycle starts anew

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Then the player sucks and the cycle starts anew

Or the player is great and the GM poo poo talks the media about their draft class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

gently caress the pundits. I'm happy with the Panthers draft.