Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
i ordered a part pulled it out from under the counter put it on its side and replaced the circulator pump it is the most exciting thing to happen to me in weeks and now my dishes are all clean next i am going to solve world hunger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
goongrats OP. it's nice to feel useful from time to time. i once made some stilts in shop class

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Areola Grande posted:

goongrats OP. it's nice to feel useful from time to time. i once made some stilts in shop class

I am quite short if you are ever in the mood to make stilts again let me know

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Congrats, husky mate! And I honestly mean that because I'm envying the hell out of you.

I wish I was any good at repairs 'cause I just arrived home to find that my electric oven just poo poo the bed after a mere three years of purchase. I'm livid. And have no idea what to do with it other than loving buy a new one, which is an expense I really, really don't want to have right now.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Saoshyant posted:

Congrats, husky mate! And I honestly mean that because I'm envying the hell out of you.

I wish I was any good at repairs 'cause I just arrived home to find that my electric oven just poo poo the bed after a mere three years of purchase. I'm livid. And have no idea what to do with it other than loving buy a new one, which is an expense I really, really don't want to have right now.

that sucks if it was just the element that is an easy fix but a lot of these new appliances are made to break it’s infuriating

frump truck

hello... again!

HUSKY DILF fixed his dishwasher

Stoner Sloth

another BYOB success story!

Khanstant
the dishes arent ever dirty imo, people just dont want old food stuck to them

Ass-penny

if'n you feel powerful enough for round two, my dishwasher is circulating fine but sometimes it screams like a child. I think it's when it's pumping water into itself? everyone asks about it but as long as the dishes are looking fairly good I'm not getting down there

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

rear end-penny posted:

if'n you feel powerful enough for round two, my dishwasher is circulating fine but sometimes it screams like a child. I think it's when it's pumping water into itself? everyone asks about it but as long as the dishes are looking fairly good I'm not getting down there

maybe a damned soul has been a sentenced to never know peace/rest but has been forever banished to be tortured for eternity in your dishwasher and the heated water is like the flames of hell here to help

Ass-penny

HUSKY DILF posted:

maybe a damned soul has been a sentenced to never know peace/rest but has been forever banished to be tortured for eternity in your dishwasher and the heated water is like the flames of hell here to help

the older I get the more I believe we live in hell so this checks out

vanisher

I feel like I’m getting in on this thread late but I wish to congratulate op on their successful dishwasher repair

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Congratulations, OP! Always feels good to fix something. I recently extended the input water tube on mine so I could move it a bit to the side. Some goons helped me with some good advice like - have a bucket. :hmmyes:

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

rear end-penny posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wIqHdTOo8U

you want noise number three on this video replacing it isn’t that bad and the part is like $20

HUSKY DILF fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Nov 23, 2023

Scuba Trooper

voted 5 for an inspiring success story

baka of lathspell

can u fix my dishwasher

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

baka fwocka fwame posted:

can u fix my dishwasher

yes

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

baka fwocka fwame posted:

can u fix my dishwasher

can you pay me in weed? it just got legalized in my neck of the woods but the wife won’t let me buy any

Ass-penny

HUSKY DILF posted:

can you pay me in weed? it just got legalized in my neck of the woods but the wife won’t let me buy any

get a new wife op, hth

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
use your dishwasher to cook salmon and post it itt

Vitamin Me

rear end-penny posted:

did you check it for children

Ass-penny

Vitamin Me posted:

did you check it for children

no children allowed in my house, they are disgusting.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

rear end-penny posted:

no children allowed in my house, they are disgusting.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper

rear end-penny posted:

get a new wife op, hth