Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

and not do 1 billion mg to start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

snoop thread transforming before our very eyes into a panoramic tableau of goondom

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Another Bill posted:

“I put an organisation together,” the rapper says in the frank interview. “I did a Playboy tour, and I had a bus follow me with 10 bitches on it. I could fire a bitch, gently caress a bitch, get a new ho: it was my program. City to city, titty to titty, hotel room to hotel room, athlete to athlete, entertainer to entertainer.” Discussing his famous clients without naming names, Snoop added: “If I’m in a city where where the Denver Broncos or the Nuggets play, I get a couple of their players to come hang out, pick and choose, and whichever one you like comes with a number. A lot of athletes bought pussy from me.”

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

yeah but he also cooked delectables with martha stewart sso it’s impossible to say if he’s bad or not

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Uh, I think you mean CONVICTED FELON Martha Stewart

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

cumpantry posted:

u have to push yourself

I think it works best when you're quite high energy to start with, so it just takes the edge off that and makes more things seem interesting. Any creative sessions I've had tend to be when I've been bouncing ideas off someone else to keep that energy going. By myself I just turn into a couch potato stoned, so tend to go months between sessions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

It turns out that Snoop's statement was just part of an ad campaign.
https://twitter.com/SnoopDogg/status/1726616549099004309