Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Taco Bell hot sauce packets on crackers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I think Gordon Ramsay should learn to manage his expectations when eating the cooking of stoned college students.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Mr.Acula posted:

Wonder if this guy ever learned to use chairs or walk up stairs

He learnt to drive and got a job at one point so he's still up on some goons

Just don't mention mirrors or dirtsticks

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
A cold pepperoni calzone. Lovely. Did you steal this from your roommate's mini fridge?

Oh, you did. Perfect.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
So, this is crunchy peanut butter covered in salsa? Oh, you used Taco Bell Salsa packs. No, I had no idea they give you a 'fuckin fistful' when you ask for one in the drive through. Oh, I'll remember, don't worry. What's that you're garnishing with?

Oh, the leftover broken bits of Crunchy Cheetos from the bag! That's marvelous. Listen, I'm obviously not needed here. You've obviously mastered the art of cooking. I'd offer you a job but I know you'd be insulted by any amount of money I could offer you. Best of luck to all your culinary business ventures...

No, I'm not mocking you at all. Why would you assume such a thing?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
wow. really good job indeed. no notes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-qp35Hyuy4

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

JediTalentAgent posted:

"So, I take this is supposed to be a meal to help with weight loss? No? Why not? I mean, if I ate a plate full of this I'd be making GBS threads my arse all night long and lose 5lbs by morning! I'd only be making GBS threads myself if I was lucky and not also leaning over and trying to puke into a trashbin by the sink at the same time! IT'S RAW! THAT'S WHY! Oh, you eat it all the time, do you! Tell me, just for curiosity's sake: How often after you eat this do you spend the night in the loo? YEAH?! REALLY!?! Did you never put two and two together and come up with SHITE!"

It's a fair cop, guv.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
This is a Hot Pocket? It's not loving hot at all. How long was it in the microwave? Did you check the box for the cooking time? No, you did not. Just hit the minute plus button. Terrific. Look, look, when I-- check the inside! Check the inside! That's supposed to be molten! It's supposed to burn the loving taste buds off your tongue! And instead, the-- the loving ham pieces are still cold! Failure. There's no other way to put it. Complete failure. I'm binning this loving Frozen Pocket and you should climb in after it.

Howard Beale fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Dec 3, 2023

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Did you just crush a loving bag of crisps up and dump them in a loving bowl? Everyone! Hey! Everyone! Stop what you're doing and come look at what Terry's done.

Why don't you explain to everyone what you've done. Go on talk us though it.

Well I just crushed up this bag of crisps in my hands and then I put them it into this bowl.

We can all loving see that mate. Can you tell us why?

So I could eat 'em with a spoon.

So he could eat them with a loving spoon. You absolute legend! The rest of you absolute loving muppets could learn a thing or two from old Terry here.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Gordon Ramsay assaulted me because I served him sushi consisting of a tortilla, chicken tenders, pickles, and parmesan cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Gordo: huh, this is actually pretty good. What did you use instead of pepper?

Student: paprika

Gordon: interesting... (Furiously taking notes)