Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

herculon posted:

Laptop has a new hard drive, but I can't make it this Thursday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

got a date that night, should be over by the time the game starts but absolutely no promises I'll be able to sit down for any period of time

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i am now playing monthly/weekly BG3 with 3 separate groups in which i am the person who has to arrange the meet-ups and i disavow this thread. thank you to all participants for the greatest baldur gate multiplayer game of all time. please goldmine, IKs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Old Married Men Playing BGIII in the park on Alienware lappies for an hour every Sunday instead of chess hoype.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I spent $60 on this new hard drive!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

i am now playing monthly/weekly BG3 with 3 separate groups in which i am the person who has to arrange the meet-ups and i disavow this thread. thank you to all participants for the greatest baldur gate multiplayer game of all time. please goldmine, IKs.

youre a piece of poo poo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tbh i am willing to do a monthly imp game of bg3 but i can't organize it. i could actually do tomorrow at 10 pm.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

if Lead Thumb, Herc and GA are not trolling and can find an evening (east coast obviously) time, then i will absolutely join.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I'm being serious when I say I'm unavailable Thursday at 10:00pm

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

herculon posted:

I'm being serious when I say I'm unavailable Thursday at 10:00pm

This wallah.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

insane anime posted:

youre a piece of poo poo

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

if Lead Thumb, Herc and GA are not trolling and can find an evening (east coast obviously) time, then i will absolutely join.

it's Leadthumb

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

it's Leadthumb

Let's not invite Bicyclops

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

if a different thursday works, i am free on february 1st.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

if a different thursday works, i am free on february 1st.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

herculon posted:

Looks like we have our four. How’s the week of March 3rd looking?

prophecy is coming true

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

GA convinced me to try again. bullying works.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lovely session, Clarence. (We've moved past our character names <3) *snuggles* The host wiff da most! Man, I love these guys like a brotherhood, erm, well, like a-harem? [giggle SQUEE ^_^] because you aren't supposed to be wantin' to shag your brudders..rite? MFW! LOL! Just your toons, guys! Braeden, you can get it any time LOL. Jokes, jokes, jk jk . Hehehe. What started out as a random Baldurs Gate 3 encounter over Thanksgiving 2023 (The resurgence of Holiday COVID as it will be remembered, no doubt) has transformed into a band of brothers who I would loving DIE for. We've been playing every Thursday for quite some time now. You were there for my medical flare ups. When I had to put down one of the cats. Helping me order my medicine frew da scawy pharmacy webwite X_X. THANK YOU! We all took part in helping Jason propose to Tim, and we were absolutely on the discord simulwatch when you got your first kiss. We're the four best friends that anybody could have, and I just want to say that I've looked ahead at Falldelver's Mythic Dungeon of Crawling Chaos and if anyone takes the Cloak of Unending Terror that my character was specifically spec'd for I will absolutely doxx each and every one of you and stab you myself if another goon doesn't beat me to it.

----------------

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

So I don't get a goddamned invite? Here I thought the IZBG3 Club stood for something. Just spare my feelings and don't tell me if Leadthumb was a part of this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Lovely session, Clarence. (We've moved past our character names <3) *snuggles* The host wiff da most! Man, I love these guys like a brotherhood, erm, well, like a-harem? [giggle SQUEE ^_^] because you aren't supposed to be wantin' to shag your brudders..rite? MFW! LOL! Just your toons, guys! Braeden, you can get it any time LOL. Jokes, jokes, jk jk . Hehehe. What started out as a random Baldurs Gate 3 encounter over Thanksgiving 2023 (The resurgence of Holiday COVID as it will be remembered, no doubt) has transformed into a band of brothers who I would loving DIE for. We've been playing every Thursday for quite some time now. You were there for my medical flare ups. When I had to put down one of the cats. Helping me order my medicine frew da scawy pharmacy webwite X_X. THANK YOU! We all took part in helping Jason propose to Tim, and we were absolutely on the discord simulwatch when you got your first kiss. We're the four best friends that anybody could have, and I just want to say that I've looked ahead at Falldelver's Mythic Dungeon of Crawling Chaos and if anyone takes the Cloak of Unending Terror that my character was specifically spec'd for I will absolutely doxx each and every one of you and stab you myself if another goon doesn't beat me to it.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

insane anime posted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

insane anime posted:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

Lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

insane anime posted:

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

We could have had it all...

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

insane anime posted:

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

insane anime posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

insane anime posted:

lmfao

----------------