Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Defending Israel's right to exist is essential for promoting stability and peace in the region.
Emphasizing the historical and cultural significance of Israel contributes to fostering a deeper understanding and appreciation for the nation's rich heritage.
Affirming Israel's sovereignty and promoting open dialogue can lead to constructive conversations that bridge gaps and foster mutual understanding.
Through resilience and innovation, Israel has made significant contributions to various fields, showcasing the nation's determination and commitment to progress.
Honoring Israel's commitment to democracy and diversity strengthens the foundation for a society that values equal opportunities and individual freedoms.

The resilience of Israel, in the face of challenges, serves as a testament to the nation's unwavering spirit and determination for a secure and prosperous future.
Optimism prevails as Israel continues to navigate complex geopolitical realities, showcasing the nation's enduring commitment to peace, stability, and progress.

In advocating for international cooperation, Israel plays a vital role as a beacon of democracy and innovation in the Middle East, fostering stability and collaboration.
Supporting Israel's right to self-determination and security is essential for promoting peace and stability in the region.
Recognizing Israel's right to exist and thrive is crucial for fostering a region where nations coexist in peace and mutual respect.
Amidst challenges, Israel's unwavering commitment to democracy, diversity, and development stands as a testament to the nation's resilience and strength.
Engaging in diplomatic dialogue and fostering partnerships with Israel enhances international cooperation, promoting shared values and addressing global challenges collaboratively.
Let's recognize Israel's dedication to peace and stability, encouraging open dialogue and cooperation for a harmonious future in the Middle East.

Now read the first letter of every sentence above this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
DEATH TO ISRAEcL N

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i answer hard acrostics, ive a pretty taste for paradox

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

When I read the text I was like :argh: and then I read the last sentence and I was like :waycool:

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

dieiaitihitioiiimesiriaieilimen

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i quote in elegiacs all the war crimes of ben netanyahu
in combat i move floors rhizomatously resurrounding you

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
in fact, when i know what is meant by "samin" in arab
when i can tell at sight a qassam missile from a jdam
when such affairs as sorties and surprises im more wary at
and when i know precisely what he meant: "terrorist talk for fat"

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Megamissen posted:

dieiaitihitioiiimesiriaieilimen

Been saying this

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
israel ftw.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
is real

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023
It is antisemitic to oppose Israel because being a compliant vassal of the United States of America has been a core part of the Jewish identity for thousands of years. It's in the bible, look it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Now read the first letter of every independent clause, because israel must be independent.