Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
they really just flew in on that boat and said its ours now huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ummm uhhh did you guys erally find that impressive??? *shits in diaper*

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
when the idf did that to the mavi mamara they just started shooting everybody in a blind panic and then took the knives out of the kitchen and did a toronto police style photo op saying look at all the terrorism weapons we bravely interdicted

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
impressed any time a helicopter takes off and lands without killing all passengers

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

was p. cool..

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al! posted:

impressed any time a helicopter takes off and lands without killing all passengers

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Don Carnage strikes again

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
kit cloudkicker has wildly irresponsible adults in his life

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
theres reaction videos up lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

wanna see mr beast take over all container ships on the popular shipping lanes

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

or embargo the us. might be funny?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hiuge blockade lmao .. .

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

proper sky pirates use biplanes

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

cover that container ship with missile systems and DIY phalanx systems and 1930s flak cannons

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Looking forward to seeing a bunch of BMW technicals

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

According to the flight recorder the pilot of the blackhawk that killed all those operators yelled "KOBE!" right before the crash.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Houthis RULE. Israel DROOLS.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
"skyracy"

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

The helicopter should have barrel rolled away instead and the soldiers should have had roller skates like Afghanistan and do sick grinds on the railing

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The divine skyra y

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Al! posted:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Nix Panicus posted:

Don Carnage strikes again

Don Karnage would try to say Free Palestine but it would come out like "Free Palatinate"

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
You wouldn't download the sky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

You wouldn't download a ship full of cars