Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Democratic Republic of Afghanistan

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
KFC

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
scouting for boys

woke operator
Nov 17, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
chet hanks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the terrorist nation of pakistan

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
Carthage

semi mythical queen reveals one weird trick to steal land, cows hate her

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm a big fan of Rezankand, but Freemarches look interesting with the new Mission Tree.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
sit down on this barstool, and let me tell you how in a just world 26 + 6 = 1

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

mine when i play eu4

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al! posted:

race realism in my mapgames

It's high time more video games modeled the innate savagery of the children of Yakub.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Peary Land

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
the NPB and the KBO + lovely lager beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Mr Hootington posted:

Syrian oil fields

Umm clearly youre mistaken? https://www.defense.gov/News/News-S...nse%20official.

quote:

Revenue from oil fields in Syria supports the Syrian Democratic Forces, not the United States, said a defense official.

"The revenue from [oil fields] is not going to the U.S. [It] is going to the SDF," said Jonathan Rath Hoffman, assistant to the secretary of defense for public affairs, during a news conference today at the Pentagon.

According to Navy Rear Adm. William D. Byrne Jr., the vice director of the Joint Staff, ISIS was in control of the oil infrastructure in Syria in 2015 and was producing 45,000 barrels a day — worth about $1.5 million.

Hoffman sais ISIS used that money to fund operations not just in Syria and the region, but throughout Europe and the world. "And we want to prevent that from happening," he said.

The U.S. military and partners in Syria now work "shoulder to shoulder" to keep ISIS forces from ever again having access to the Syrian oil infrastructure and the revenue it produces, Byrne said. Nevertheless, controlling the oil fields in Syria is not the U.S. mission in the country.

"The mission is to defeat ISIS," Byrne said. "The securing of the oil fields is a subordinate task to that mission. And the purpose of that task is to deny ISIS the revenues from that oil infrastructure."