Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Quackles posted:

Are you going to try for the secret level in the Special World of this game?

Also, y'all should totally play Dawn of Sorrow, but with the patch that means you don't need to use touch controls.

The LP will officially be over but I'll see about plugging away to unlock it for a bonus in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

And that is (unless I unlock everything in the game) all for this LP.

We're weighing our options on what to do next, Armored Core VI is up there as is Shovel Knight (I've never completed it) or continuing our Castlevania adventures.

In the meantime my computer is getting an upgrade after six years so I expect us to be out of action for a month or so.

We're very very happy right now to take any and all suggestions on what we should look at. I've seen Spyro recommended among other things, so comment along here on or the videos and I'll have a poll up somewhere very soon!

Thanks so much as always and we'll catch you next time!

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Thank you so much for the LP! I played alongside you most of the way and was surprised when you two aced stages I struggled with and vice versa. It's nice to see different approaches to everything.

Looking forward to the next one!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

That was a really fun final boss stage.

Kept it all within what you would expect from a Mario game while still being different.

And Bowser got to ROCK ON.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
Thanks for the LP :)

This feels like a game that would have a lot of modding potential. Just imagine what Kaizo Mario Wonder might be like.

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

Natural 20 posted:

I've seen Spyro recommended among other things,

I suggest this mostly because it is a platformer with some similarities to the N64-era collectathons, but executed very differently. So I think it would be quite fun to see somebody who's very familiar with Banjo-Kazooie or Mario 64 but not a lot of the Sony games to give perspective.

Also because they're quite good fun themselves, of course.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Thank you NatTea!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Remember those chompy guys? The Gnawshers or whatever?

Apparently there was an unused Wonder effect where Mario's head would turn into blocks and he'd have to advance while avoiding getting it eaten by them:

https://twitter.com/kobunheat/status/1770566024213279030