Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
People are coming over to eat my food, drink my booze, and bother me. I'm really trying to be more friendly as I age, but I am by nature a pure curmudgeon.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Just polished off some pretty solid steak fajitas at the hotel hosting my daughter’s cheer team. Now some coffee, a pastry, and a nap.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
75% of thanksgiving is holding your farts

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

nextlevelstart posted:

Planning on making a bad GBS post sometime today

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
getting high as gently caress, listening to music, and having a simple but tasty dinner with my gf

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

lmao I'm loving dead

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Looks pretty good!

E: lol I can't even tell what ANYTHING on that plate is

Did you use an AI?

Nov 24, 2023
excited!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Wendigee posted:

Looks pretty good!

Did you use an AI?

Looks like pecan pie with whipped cream and some kind of pudding pie op.

For me I'm at a friend's family get together. My family is far away so usually I don't have plans for Thanksgiving so it's been really nice.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Wendigee posted:

Looks pretty good!

Did you use an AI?

The ill-photographed plate is required to capture how Thanksgiving feels, you know?

pecan pie, pumpkin pie, banana pudding

turkey, sweet potato casserole, cheesy hash brown casserole, rolls, mac n cheese, stuffing, gravy, other things I can't remember. Standard thanksgiving foods, really

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I'm flying back home tomorrow and I can already feel the communicable diseases creeping into my body from my fellow passengers. You know the ones. Sitting next to you hacking up a lung and claiming it's "just allergies".

So I guess technically my post thanksgiving plans for next week are pounding nyquil in my PJs and shivering myself to sleep.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

The ill-photographed plate is required to capture how Thanksgiving feels, you know?

pecan pie, pumpkin pie, banana pudding

turkey, sweet potato casserole, cheesy hash brown casserole, rolls, mac n cheese, stuffing, gravy, other things I can't remember. Standard thanksgiving foods, really

Amazing and jealous!

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Nov 24, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bossy lady posted:

I'm flying back home tomorrow and I can already feel the communicable diseases creeping into my body from my fellow passengers. You know the ones. Sitting next to you hacking up a lung and claiming it's "just allergies".

So I guess technically my post thanksgiving plans for next week are pounding nyquil in my PJs and shivering myself to sleep.

Will you wear a mask on the flight?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
I have started the celebratory viewing of Planes Trains & Automobiles

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

redshirt posted:

Will you wear a mask on the flight?

Yeah. Only like 3 other people were on the flight here though so my expectations aren't high for the flight going back.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bossy lady posted:

Yeah. Only like 3 other people were on the flight here though so my expectations aren't high for the flight going back.

Like an entire flight with you and only 3 others?

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Hosting for the third year in a row because my house has the most space. Couldn’t scrounge up the energy or motivation to smoke my turkey or do anything clever this year, just followed the Alton Brown recipe to a tee and threw that bird in the oven. I’ll probably order a prefried one next year and be even lazier.

The food was great as always but the vibe was nonetheless off this year due to everyone being tired as hell working their asses off harder than usual to make ends meet in this lovely economy and my wife’s parents dealing with long COVID. We wolfed down the meal and talked for maybe an hour tops before we were all staring at our phones.

Turboooooo
Mar 3, 2010
Deep fried a turkey and smoked a Brisket, for a group of about 20 or so. Everything turned out amazing. Also 2 days ago made 2 gluten free white pumpkin pies. And there was so many other deserts nobody even tried the one pumpkin pie I did bring, so me and the gal just tried it, f-ing perfect, not too sweet, first time I made gluten free pie crust and you can’t tell the difference.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

lmao I'm loving dead

They sent you to a really nice jail. You must have done stock crimes or something fancy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Gambit makes the best food from what I've seen so I'm sure it's exceptional. Regardless of plating.