Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

The Falcons are going to gently caress around and win the NFC south and get blasted into oblivion in the wildcard round, but it'll be enough for the team to decide to keep Arthur Smith and it will be very funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Fields on the Panthers would be an unmitigated disaster. He has a better running game and receiver group now and can't produce.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He’d keep them in more games than Bryce imo

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Febreeze posted:

The Falcons are going to gently caress around and win the NFC south and get blasted into oblivion in the wildcard round, but it'll be enough for the team to decide to keep Arthur Smith and it will be very funny

Keep laughing, Seahawks are going to end up the five seed and find a way to lose to you :hawksin:

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
At this point i think they trade Fields bc regardless of coaching staff if you get a new rookie QB you'll be able to argue that you should get 2 years to develop him. Basically its in the GM's and coaches best interests to start on a new QB if they want to stick around

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

BlindSite posted:

Fields on the Panthers would be an unmitigated disaster. He has a better running game and receiver group now and can't produce.

Fields leads the team in rushing, he’s a big the reason the running game is better.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The interesting question is, who would gamble on Fields? Falcons seem like an ideal landing spot with a lot of offensive weapons (depending on if Smith is still there of course), might be worth a try on the Seahawks and Raiders, could draw interest from the Steelers, Giants, Commanders, and Vikings depending on how they feel about their QBs. Jets and Browns would be good candidates but lol those franchises are kinda hosed as is.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

If I were the Panthers I'd definitely trade Young for Fields straight up.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If theres a team that views him as a starter I'd be shocked. I think there'd be a strong as hell backup market for a project/backup you build up type guy.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Amy Pole Her posted:

If theres a team that views him as a starter I'd be shocked. I think there'd be a strong as hell backup market for a project/backup you build up type guy.
Yeah, you definitely don’t want to bet on Fields being anything more than that: historically bets like that almost never pan out!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Kurgarra Queen posted:

Yeah, you definitely don’t want to bet on Fields being anything more than that: historically bets like that almost never pan out!

The keyword being "almost", because you know every coach and GM are thinking, "We are good enough to turn Fields into the next Josh Allen!"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the cowboys should trade for fields and let go of trey lance

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Kirios posted:

obviously, why would the Bears want Young though

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Cowboys should trade trey Lance to the bears for 100 picks

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

e wrong

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Kirios posted:

We've had 3 failed former first round QBs and have possibly destroyed a fourth in the last few years.

We really don't need to trade for a 5th who'll be another failure.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
What a :flag:-filled game.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dallas defense is trash irl actually but whatever a dumbass win is a win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That was flag city. Just christ. But yeah Dallas ain't looking that imposing with that defense. Just. woof.