Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Many things are bad about America, but one thing makes up for it all: great deals on consumer electronics on black friday!

Check out this deal:

Half off! Wow oh wait

I'm pretty sure basically all deals work this way now. Post some if you want to, or maybe post some real deals if they're real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Half off looks like a good deal op

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

The real black friday deals are the shoplifting you can get away with while employees are distracted

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm gay for good deals and unfortunately people are chaging way too much these days to suck my dick

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

PokeJoe posted:

I'm gay for good deals and unfortunately people are chaging way too much these days to suck my dick

pm me

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
The real Black Friday deals are the old ladies we elbowed out of the way to get a $5 waffle iron

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

maybeadracula posted:

The real Black Friday deals are the old ladies we elbowed out of the way to get a $5 waffle iron

I'm gonna get a $3 toaster and kill anyone who gets in my way.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i only like black friday for all the vicious brawls

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
computer chips are actually really small so you shouldn't spend a lot of money on something that's so small

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
you could get a way bigger thing for the same amount of money

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Watching capitalism try and make a holiday/event before my eyes has been enlightening.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I got a deal for you op, my pants are half off

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I got a deal for you op, my pants are half off

Okay, but I don't see any deals.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

5 1/4" Toaster shelf for PC Tower or HTPC. Make hot sandwiches in your own home or office, extra nutrition, gobeizwei. Molex 4-pin power required.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Okay, but I don't see any deals.

Do you have the rewards card?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

maybeadracula posted:

I'm ageist so I go Black Friday shopping specifically to trample old men and women or run them over with my shopping cart

Ones in mobility scooters get clotheslined

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got my current gaming pc from best buy OP its been flawless OP

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

half off at the dick sucking factory with code TEETH

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Just the one?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Radio Paranoia posted:

Just the one?

Get a load of King Richy Rich over here who hasn’t had to sell one of his feet to medical science to pay rent this month :jerkbag:

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Radio Paranoia posted:

Just the one?

Why do you need multiple fly swatters?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im saving tons on ants today at my neighborhoods annual black friday ant pile sale. if anyone needs any ants for anything hit me up, ive got about 20 to 25 thousand assorted ants crawling around over here. ill pass the savings on to you. check out my thread in the coupons forum.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

wow what a deal!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

ill take some ants

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm saving myself for Cyber Monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU