Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I like babes and babes who wrestle to. So I followed a wrestling babe subreddits, sure, I'm not proud of it. The wrestling babes are good, but better are the thoughtful replies.

Thus, Guess The Wrestling Babe. To score points, please correctly Guess The Wrestling Babe being referred to.

Round One:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

All of them

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Barnold

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Sherri Martel

----------------

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bayley. give my points as soon as possible and give me rewards for the points. I want money on an amazon gift card as my reward. if i don't get it i'm going to stop finding out the answers immediately.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*serious quiz show, final answer face and voice* it's Melina.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

whose rear end was it that that goon got banned for saying they wanted to live in? it's her

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Gobbledygooker

You Can Join Something Awful Wrestling Today

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm Eastern on twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hey y'all grateful for your patience. I've not read any replies as I fear someone cool has posted "gas""rear end" etc. so I'm leaving pointskeeping on whoever wants to step up. Anyone who guessed Bayley in round one was correct and has won two points. We move to our next round.

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That DICK! posted:

Hey y'all grateful for your patience. I've not read any replies as I fear someone cool has posted "gas""rear end" etc. so I'm leaving pointskeeping on whoever wants to step up. Anyone who guessed Bayley in round one was correct and has won two points. We move to our next round.

Paige

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tori (not torrie wilson)

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Nicole bass it’s the only option imo.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Chyna

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Linda McMahon

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Skye blue

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

That DICK! posted:

please post a photo of each babe once you reveal them. thanks

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

thank you That DICK! for waiting until i could make my guess, which is Toni Storm. you can go ahead and reveal the answer

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

jamie

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
rey Mysterio

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hakeem Olajuwon

baka of lathspell
Jan 1, 2022

Heath

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

so who was it. eagerly anticipating round 2 here.