Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

So it's Saturday morning and I'm changing my bedsheets. I go to the kitchen to see if I need anything from the shop. Not much, just a loaf and a jar of milk. I put my coat on and grab my keys. Then I grab my reusable shopping bag and stick it in my pocket. 10 minutes later I'm at the checkout and the nice lady asks if I would like a bag. "No, it's okay. I got one here." I pulled it out and gave it a shake and look for the handles.

It suddenly dawns on me that I've pulled a pillow case out and I'm flapping it about at the checkout. I say nothing, grab my goods and leave the shop quickly and quietly hoping nobody saw that.

To be fair this is my pillow case on the left and my reusable bag on the right:

So goons, tell me your most recent headslapping moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Driving all the way towards canada to forget passport

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4047943&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Making an effort to speak as little English as possible while in Trondheim for the beerfest and mistaking "tom" (empty) for "to" (2) while attempting to order a not-in-stock-at-the-time cinnamon roll. :cripes:

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Being born?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Yelling at some insurance customer service rep when they said that I wasnt covered under my physician. About 20 minutes into the conversation I realized it was because I spelled his name wrong on all the forms. I apologized for being an rear end in a top hat and the lady said “thats ok sir.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld8eAH0MW00