Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Hopefully a slow moving thread.

Had some hot chicken thing. Tasted fairly good. But I wasn’t super hungry when I had it. Mostly ate because my friend was starving. A few hours later and it’s all regurgitated onto the side of a tree. A 2/5 vomiting experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
What other issues should I be concerned about your bowels if you aren't?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The best I got is my four year old got grossed by some purple carrot and puked on herself, the coffee table, and my gym shorts. I wanted to but I did not yark and the puke was contained.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dilkSx23nw8

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

A red vox song in the wild.
Truly a song that speaks to me on many emotional levels.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I threw up in my mouth earlier, can I post in this thread itt?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Also hell yea, love Red Vox

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Is there a health conscious way to puke? I haven't puked in 10 years and I'm feeling like I'm missing out. Look, I need to purify and purge myself of toxins via direct voiding of my stomach contents.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I ain't puked since 2003.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

redshirt posted:

I ain't puked since 2003.

Look at this no puketender.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

covidstomper58 posted:

Look at this no puketender.

Bring it on!!

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I hate puking so much that I reflexively clench and swallow whenever the urge comes up, and after that happening this weekend it feels like a problem

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Why a rumbly in you tumbly? Don't take anything before you try to get to the source.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
one time this guy came at me with a cloth full of ipecac syrup

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Tea Party Crasher posted:

I hate puking so much that I reflexively clench and swallow whenever the urge comes up, and after that happening this weekend it feels like a problem

See if your doc will give you a prescription for zofran. It's pretty cheap, and it's not a terrible thing to just have on hand. you melt a tablet under your tongue if you're feeling queasy and in ~30 seconds you'll forget your stomach even exists. i used to have some really bad nausea problems, and that stuff was a lifesaver. works a heck of a lot better than tums or pepto.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Before you know it, no matter what death ascends.

Your body doesn't know how to regulate temperature your brain synapsis going off and on. What to do?

Give your body some help by doing it all again.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
is diarrhea butt puke?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
What did you eat? Are you like a pet and incapab;e ?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the vast majority of my pukes are caused by too much carbon dioxide from the bubbling beverages ive been quaffing

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Incitatus posted:

is diarrhea butt puke?

Butt puked all day today no joking. AMA

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Incitatus posted:

is diarrhea butt puke?

Yeah I guess we can consider chorro part of puking, since it’s also really unpleasant.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

diarrhea is just puke for your butthole

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Butt puked all day today no joking. AMA

did your terlet bowl resemble a jackson pollock painting after?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I get a wicked dry cough for a week whenever I get even a minor cold; and I usually throw up because of the intense cough. I'll keep you all updated.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aishlinn posted:

See if your doc will give you a prescription for zofran. It's pretty cheap, and it's not a terrible thing to just have on hand. you melt a tablet under your tongue if you're feeling queasy and in ~30 seconds you'll forget your stomach even exists. i used to have some really bad nausea problems, and that stuff was a lifesaver. works a heck of a lot better than tums or pepto.

Zofran owns. My wife has a script for it from when she was going through chemo along with some other recurring GI problems. I only use it as a last resort but it’s a lifesaver for severe nausea.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Maybe I should ask a doctor about zofran, I get really nauseous at seemingly random intervals. Maybe a handful of times a month? Some weeks are worse than others, but always feels like I'm going to vom and never do.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

TontoCorazon posted:

Also hell yea, love Red Vox

Vinny in GBS is not the crossover I was expecting this morning at all, the thread it's in makes sense though

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Konar posted:

Vinny in GBS is not the crossover I was expecting this morning at all, the thread it's in makes sense though

Very apropos

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Incitatus posted:

did your terlet bowl resemble a jackson pollock painting after?

Briefly yes. drat I forgot to take a pic for ratemypoo.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I was hung over one morning and drank 2 big cups of black coffee on an empty stomach and puked it all up. It was pitch black and still hot.