Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I've spent the past 6 months modifying the advanced cookie dough matrix that super fluxes with existing rocky road architecture. I can't get the nougat telemetry ratios in line though and it keeps causing the equipment to to rattle itself apart before the first batch can even be sent for further testing. Any advice? Jerry is really on my rear end about this and our department really needs the funding for certain need to know projects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

*whispers to someone else in the audience* What the hell does 'batch' mean?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ben & Jerry's Topped - Cum

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
ben is more concerned with perfecting the new savory honeybaked ham flavor

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
bring back Willie Nelson's Peach Cobbler

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
So THAT’s how Jerry hollows out the center of the pint in the Cores product line.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
The new Peanut Butter Cheesecake flavor killed another dozen lab monkeys today.

Sick! Thats DOPE
Aug 1, 2008

Oh sick man thats sick

numberoneposter posted:

I've spent the past 6 months modifying the advanced cookie dough matrix that super fluxes with existing rocky road architecture. I can't get the nougat telemetry ratios in line though and it keeps causing the equipment to to rattle itself apart before the first batch can even be sent for further testing. Any advice? Jerry is really on my rear end about this and our department really needs the funding for certain need to know projects.

Check under my vanity to find the Linking Pint that will transport you to the Mint Cookie age *bzzzt static blast* Bring me back the maraschino cherr...*bzzt* You may be our only hope to stop Jerry

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

kill jerry by pushing him into an ice-cream machine of some sorts

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

*whispers to someone else in the audience* What the hell does 'batch' mean?

:cumpolice:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

don't use nougat, just use regular nugget

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

This is Sunbeam from HR, you've been warned before about not meeting the pun quota in interoffice messages and this is your final warning. Have an ice day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Smooth, creamy, and its non-dairy!