Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

just went out to a place with my wife, we ordered different things, via drive thru, then we got home, ate it, loved it, and then fell asleep for a few hours in this middle of the day. this might be a sick new trend on tiltok or x.com . watch your food carefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I think the taco truck on Broadway got me also on Saturday, what is the world coming to

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

you got rue-feed

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
the food is fast so you don't have any pressure to be

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
drat that sounds like a great day. what did you lovebirds order

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

It’s diabetes

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

i say swears online posted:

you got rue-feed

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

not gonna say the name in case there's an active investigation but I had a blt and wifey the italian. zero cross over meats. cannot explain it via normal methods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
thanks for the “heads up” and i will try to bear this advice in mind. god bless,