Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Bo Dallas was good.
Bo Dallas is good.
Bo Dallas will always be good.

The man ran around the ring and knocked over a little man dressed as a bull. What more do you people want?!?! He also did a rap this one time.

I believe in him because he BO-lieves in me.

I can't be the only one, can I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

bo as nxt champ ruled, ill hear nothing else

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

I was just telling my 15 year old son, who is an AEW fan, how good Bo Dallas was and that he represented the last period where I sort of liked watching WWE. Bo-leive it

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

When they tried to push Bo as a squeaky clean Smiles For Miles face it sucked so much but the moment he became delusional and slimy it was some of the funniest TV in a while. I think about his dumb thumbs up and victory lap a lot more than I probably should.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Really bad wrestler, very boring gimmick.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It was really funny when he was getting kicked out of nxt in those sketches and when he went onto Jericho’s podcast to talk insane conspiracy theories and sheepishly deferred to bray as the expert on Morlocks

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

MassRafTer posted:

Really bad wrestler, very boring gimmick.

BOO! You obviously have no joy or appreciation of it in your heart.

BOO I say!

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Big fan of Mr. NXT

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
I don't know who this is but he looks like a freak and all the best wrestlers look like freaks in one way or another, so he's got my vote

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
He knocked over that lil guy lmao

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

apophenium posted:

I don't know who this is but he looks like a freak and all the best wrestlers look like freaks in one way or another, so he's got my vote

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Exactly

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Remember when he was in a stable with Heath Slater and… Adam Rose and… another guy I forget

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ryback

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hope he's doing ok. unless he's a bad guy. i didn't say poo poo then

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Bless this man. No other wrestler ever sent cookies to homeless children in Bo-livia.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
He's great. I expect him to absolutely thrive in TNA in a way others in his position don't. Anyone who's good at highlighting someone's strengths and covering their weaknesses would help him be a big star. Paul Heyman could've made money with a Bo Dallas. (Not enough to cover his expenses, of course...)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
smarmy slimy bo dallas was p good. i bo-lieved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

is Uncle Byeyall in TNA?