Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuskus

My Dearest Grandson,

Warm winter wishes embrace you! As the snow blankets our world, Grandma eagerly wonders, what festive delight shall grace your Christmas wish list? Shall it be the latest gadgets or a classic tale to warm your heart? Speaking of secrets, my dear, Grandma has one to share – a whimsical one indeed. Beneath the wrinkles and cozy knits, a secret hides: I am a werewolf! But fear not, my love, for it's just a sprinkle of magic in our family tale. Now, let the joy of the season fill your heart, and may your wishes be as boundless as Grandma's love.

Ever howling,
Grandma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus

P.S. Dearest one,

In the spirit of confessions, another secret tiptoes from the shadows. Grandma, in her youthful days, embraced a monstrous twist: I am also Frankenstein's creation! Stitches and bolts may not adorn this aged frame now, but once I roamed in the moonlit night. Fret not, my sweet, for the thunderous echoes of life's mysteries merely add more chapters to our family saga. May the magic of Christmas enfold you in warmth, wrapping you in the love of a werewolf granny and the heart of Frankenstein's kin.

Monstrously Yours,
Grandma

kuskus

My Dearest Grandson,

In the spirit of honesty, another revelation emerges. Alas, Grandma has fallen under the weather, a touch of zombie affliction, perhaps. Fear not, for the undead life brings peculiar comforts. Amidst the groans and moans, monster-themed cereals prove a surprising delight, a crunchy respite in this unusual journey. Your love and the crunch of those delightful cereals keep this zombie heart beating with joy. May the holidays wrap you in warmth and cereal sweetness.

Crunchingly Yours,
Grandma

baka of lathspell

Dearest Grandson,

In the yuletide spirit of honesty, it seems only fair to let you know that when you were born I made a pact with satan so you would live. on your thirteenth birthday you will be deemed the anti-christ and legions of fallen angels will be at your command. ironically to anyone observing this will soon look like a gritty superhero show where you call yourself Antigodboy with a supporting cast of quirky and interesting fallen angels. meanwhile, i will have long since been replaced by a fleshy apparition capable of writing letters.

Mysteriously Yours,
Grandma

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

Dearest Grandson

i hope you and the family are eagerly celebrating our festive rituals. unfortunately, when i was 20 i married a leprechaun. now he's back to claim the blood of my loins. by an unfortunate technicality that ends up being you. BUt fear not. time has taught me the ways of leprechaun hunting. i'll be your guardian angel, forever at your side

Yours roguieshly,
Grandma

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Dearest Grandson,

Would you like a worthers original caramel candy?

Salutations,
Memaw

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Dearest Grandson,

At the encouragement of your Grandma, I have relented to write to you regarding my experiences in the Great War. You no doubt recall my persistent reluctance to discuss it with you and your cousins. I hope that I have not given the impression that I was in any way ashamed of my service; on the contrary, it is one of the things I am most proud of in life, aside from producing such a strong line of heirs. My silence has been from a desire to avoid confusing you, or causing you duress, for in truth the events of those years are in many ways a mysterious and terrible work of the Divine hand. I hope that you will forgive me for so long postponing any explanation. Please indulge an old man with your patience in studying the letters to follow.

With deepest love and respect,
Right Honorable Archduke Franz Ferdinand

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Awaiting the next letter

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Dick Bastardly posted:

Dearest Grandson,

Would you like a worthers original caramel candy?

Salutations,
Memaw

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

FutonForensic

Dearest Grandson,

The GTA 6 trailer is out. Your father tells me you know a bit about editing. I need you to help me make a reaction video.

Please respond,
Peepums

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Dear Grandson,

Get me out of this box. I don't want to be here. It's dark and cold. I can hear faint screams beneath me.

Help please!,
Gramp-Gramps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus

My Dearest Grandson,

I hope this note finds you well! I've been trying to reach you about an important matter: your car's extended warranty. Do consider giving them a call; it's like wrapping your vehicle in a cozy blanket of protection.

On a lighter note, don't forget to sip on your Ovaltine before indulging in television adventures. It adds a touch of magic to the mundane!

Oh, and speaking of buried treasures, there's a set of exquisite china awaiting discovery in the backyard. Unearth it when you can; every chip tells a story.

Wishing you well,
Grandma