Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Second Hand Meat Mouth)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
want to go to the 9/11 church

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
That guy loving rules. he looks like a version of chester a arthur who was raised at a series of linux conventions

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

when does Golf send me a check

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

made the mistake of checking out the account and found it filled with pics of fat women displaying their tits and adults in diapers. and this:

https://twitter.com/cookie_goodboy/status/1783549673392984087
i guess what i'm saying is gently caress you for linking that

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
that's unfortunate. I thankfully don't have a twitter account and didn't see any of that when I clicked on his name. i kinda like that feature now, thank you elon.

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Definitely feeling my autism today. It's not a fun time.

Apr 27, 2024

Somebody has issued a correction as of 18:48 on Apr 27, 2024

Apr 27, 2024

Somebody has issued a correction as of 18:48 on Apr 27, 2024

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

rudecyrus posted:

made the mistake of checking out the account and found it filled with pics of fat women displaying their tits and adults in diapers. and this:

https://twitter.com/cookie_goodboy/status/1783549673392984087
i guess what i'm saying is gently caress you for linking that

bro that's human pet guy

https://twitter.com/WesternKabuki/status/1604970381009637381

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

at a party for my kid's autism school and half of the parents are standing spread separately around the walls of the room on their phones and it's ftw

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

at a party for my kid's autism school and half of the parents are standing spread separately around the walls of the room on their phones and it's ftw

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

id be a terror at these. i make friends with everyone and ask how theyre doing and wait for them to go in depth

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Ohtori Akio posted:

id be a terror at these. i make friends with everyone and ask how theyre doing and wait for them to go in depth

Wow your special interest is being annoying cool

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
Literally terrorism

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I would simply be sociable and outgoing without making people who clearly want to be left alone uncomfortable

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the cruelty is the point no?

Apr 29, 2024

Somebody has issued a correction as of 15:59 on Apr 29, 2024

Zodar
May 21, 2007

update: pleased to report that I passed the core 2 exam and am now CompTIA A+ certified. big ups to this thread and tokin opposition in particular for pointing me towards this opportunity. now more than ever, i truly believe that my greatest reservoirs of strength & perseverance are being a fag and being a retard

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Zodar posted:

update: pleased to report that I passed the core 2 exam and am now CompTIA A+ certified. big ups to this thread and tokin opposition in particular for pointing me towards this opportunity. now more than ever, i truly believe that my greatest reservoirs of strength & perseverance are being a fag and being a retard

Congrats, make IT faggy again

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Autism+ Certified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
my years of playing new vegas with mods have finally paid off and I got asked to write a batch file to remove the hyphens from supplier codes for the pos retail software we use and now the owners think I am a wizard because I got asked to do that and banged it out in half an hour while on a boozy lunch date with them but little do they know that 3 pints and some nose beers only enhances my autistic power

Jezza of OZPOS has issued a correction as of 19:13 on May 3, 2024