Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

quote:

NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2023 /CNW/ -- Dr. Henry Kissinger, a respected American scholar and statesman, died today at his home in Connecticut.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dr-henry-kissinger-dies-age-013400740.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
vaxxed?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

allah heard our cries

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
For the first time in at least 10 years you can genuinely say the world is better now than it was yesterday.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/ChinaDaily/status/1718090208930120188

Sort of suspicious that one of the leading US voices calling for peace with China dies soon after giving this speech

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

A shame Bourdain never got to beat him to death with his bare hands like he wanted :(

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
It's hilarious to talk about Kissinger in Vietnam and your takeaway is that he helped exit.

Henry Kissinger រលួយក្នុងនរក

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Sitting on an obit for so long that one of the contributors already died 13 years ago lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Fortaleza posted:

Sitting on an obit for so long that one of the contributors already died 13 years ago lol

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Fortaleza posted:

lol

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/xzamilloh/status/1728247681481654550?s=46

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Fortaleza posted:

lmao

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

how long you think they've been hiding his moldy decaying corpse so they could announce his death after he officially turned 100? :tinfoil:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Fortaleza posted:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
IS IT REAL????

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

It's hilarious to talk about Kissinger in Vietnam and your takeaway is that he helped exit.

Henry Kissinger រលួយក្នុងនរក

He helped american bomber pilots exit vietnam, and enter laos and cambodia

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Hats off to the secret hero who found and destroyed his phylactery

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Obama's statement is going to be the succ of all succ

Biden might say something funny

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fortaleza posted:

Lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Mr. Lobe posted:

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Mr. Lobe posted:

First Feinstein and now Kissinger, stalwart adventuring parties absolutely popping off this year.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Fortaleza posted:

lmao

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

Fortaleza posted:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
i will not be pressing * to pay respects

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fortaleza posted:

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/RedPrecariat/status/1730072109848629682

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mr. Lobe posted:

It was me

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Phone posted:

i will not be pressing * to pay respects

What do I press to pay disrespects

uno.mannschaft
Dec 23, 2006
They use the metric system, they call it le ding ding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mr. Lobe posted:

What do I press to pay disrespects