Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

They re-added honour ball and it's still so dang fun. So much for breaking it out into a separate game I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Looks like the devs responded to criticism of capping being too hard by giving heavies instakill shield walls. This game was pretty fun while it lasted in the early stages but the devs seem determined to smother any potential.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
Capping being too hard? I haven't seen that. I usually see both flags off the stand for the most of the match. And the shield walls go offline if the generator is offline, which also had their HP reduced at the same time. If you keep running into a wall, yell at your teammates to blow up the generator. I think it's fine to add more team play dynamics.