Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

When people ask who the skank is in the room is, I say "Idaho."

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

TATERS

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Buce posted:

is idaho the white supremacist state or the white nationalist state? which one

The way you're phrasing this makes it sound like it's both a binary and that there's only one of each, which is not the case.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I googled "Idaho Murders" and got too many results to narrow down what the hell everyone's talking about. Idaho's got a lot of murders, turns out.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Das Boo posted:

Idaho is pretty as gently caress. Shame about all the racists.

I was actually born in Idaho! But my mother was like driving through on the way to California so I only spent a couple days after birth in the hospital there. Sometimes people find out and ask me about Idaho and I have to shrug and say I don't know like a huge idiot.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What murder OP? First I'm hearing about it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

well, it all starts with Cain and Abel...

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

redshirt posted:

A guy killed a bunch of college students in a house but I guess not all of them?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Froghammer posted:

I googled "Idaho Murders" and got too many results to narrow down what the hell everyone's talking about. Idaho's got a lot of murders, turns out.

It's murder. Singular.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Froghammer posted:

There's not a lot to do out there and they only have colecovision and guns for entertainment.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
to be fair that was like 4% of the population of Idaho killed at once

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i hope they were at least not buried in idaho imagine that being your eternal resting spot

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
when you get a potato chip with a green spot on it, that's the remains of a corpse buried in the potato fields

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It's murder. Singular.
This worked, but the murder in question is a triple murder so murders should have gotten me there. Instead I needed to search for a murder when it was really a bunch of murders.

Thanks Obama.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Froghammer posted:

This worked, but the murder in question is a triple murder so murders should have gotten me there. Instead I needed to search for a murder when it was really a bunch of murders.

Thanks Obama.

lol really?

I don't know what the OP is talking about either. Oh wait maybe I do. Was it a few months ago and a guy killed his kids?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

lol really?

I don't know what the OP is talking about either. Oh wait maybe I do. Was it a few months ago and a guy killed his kids?

No

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Froghammer posted:

Thanks Obama.

lol really?

it was a quadruple murder, if op is talking about the one where some weird criminology phd student at a different school in washington state drove over the border into idaho and murdered four undergrads in the middle of the night and then continued home to pennsylvania where he was eventually arrested. it is kind of a strange case because there is no connection between the murderer and the victims

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Get off of twitter

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Earwicker posted:

it was a quadruple murder, if op is talking about the one where some weird criminology phd student at a different school in washington state drove over the border into idaho and murdered four undergrads in the middle of the night and then continued home to pennsylvania where he was eventually arrested. it is kind of a strange case because there is no connection between the murderer and the victims

yea that one

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Does anyone care about the mass shooting in Maine anymore?

It's still big news up here for obvious reasons, but if I had to guess, the rest of the country has long moved on.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

redshirt posted:

It's still big news up here for obvious reasons, but if I had to guess, the rest of the country has long moved on.
You're going to have to jog my memory, all these mass shootings are starting to run together

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Froghammer posted:

You're going to have to jog my memory, all these mass shootings are starting to run together

Indeed.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Froghammer posted:

most of them dont even get any play on canadian news anymore. theres so many of them

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

redshirt posted:

seemed like there was a lot of attention while the shooter was still on the loose but once they found him and it turned out he was already dead the story went away real fast

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A good Idaho serial killer M.O. would be to beat people to death with a sackful of potatoes.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Das Boo posted:

Idaho is pretty as gently caress. Shame about all the racists.

Same but The Universe

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

the holy poopacy posted:

when you get a potato chip with a green spot on it, that's the remains of a corpse buried in the potato fields

those are the best ones...

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
I actually have a story sort of related to this topic. Years ago I was living in the Chicago suburbs, and dating a girl who was living in Detroit. Her friend lent her a shirt, and said she could keep it. Fast forward a few months, and she moves back home, we get a place, we go to the IKEA in Schaumburg, and she's wearing the shirt. The girl checking us out goes "Oh, I used to have that same shirt, but I gave it to a friend of mine when I lived in Detroit". Guys, turns out it's literally the same shirt. They knew the same girl 400 miles away.

Anyways, the shirt said "Idaho? No, U Da Ho."

I dunno if that helps at all, OP.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Froghammer posted:

Mass shootings don't even move the needle on my radar unless there's maybe double digit fatalities

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

BigBadSteve posted:

A good Idaho serial killer M.O. would be to beat people to death with a sackful of potatoes.

Is Idaho potatos or corn? I thought corn.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's definitely most known for potatoes but im sure theres some corn

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

D--n it, how he nicks 'em
Kaylee Gooncalves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Mass shootings don't even move the needle on my radar unless there's maybe double digit fatalities

18 dead in the Maine shooting. That's a pretty high score.