Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

u read it right i'm here tis the season but for what where's everybody going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

I have eagerly waited for the end of No Nut November. This is your time now, buddy! You do your thing and make us proud.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

nut

uh....of course...hmm...

*leans on the microphone stand* what's up with scotch tape? it doesn't taste different then a lot of other tape that is from gorilla

nut

tho i never played it, i've noticed dark souls seems to make a lot of people seem light eventually

nut

it's called hamboning but it's obviously handclothesorskinning

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
you can do a little nut, as a treat.

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
they call them peanuts but i've never seen one that's green

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Khanstant
what do you call a nut on a fireplace?

nut

Khanstant posted:

what do you call a nut on a fireplace?

in need of help

Khanstant
hello, this is the help. how can i be of assistance

nut

delete this thread plz

Khanstant
thanks for letting me know about that. if you need anything else, don't hesitate.

kuskus

If you could make a house out of one of your organs, what would it be? Kidney is a good one, brain is nice and symmetrical but I think leaves and other detritus would get caught in the folds… I’m open to suggestions. Is a nut a good suggestion? What about not the whole nut, but some nut. Like an oblong hemisphere. What if we tried to make do in this “some nut” house. Just the two of us. All year long. What would a some nut december look like? gentle snow cresting the upper half, a freshly made hot chocolate fogging up the window.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

uh....of course...hmm...

*leans on the microphone stand* what's up with scotch tape? it doesn't taste different then a lot of other tape that is from gorilla

a scotch tape is deep fried

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

Whoah keep gorillas away from those folks

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

nut posted:

uh....of course...hmm...

imagining a goon who won't shut up about the malt character in scotch tape

nut

Visions of Valerie posted:

imagining a goon who won't shut up

tbf im here already

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

nut posted:

tbf im here already

:o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

your friend sk posted:

a scotch tape is deep fried