Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

Just been informed he's had a twinkie related heart attack.

The docs say he probably won't make it. :(

Breaking character here, what the gently caress is twinkle related heart attack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Breaking character here, what the gently caress is twinkle related heart attack?

Is that something I should be worried about?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Is that something I should be worried about?

how many twinkies do you put in your heart

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Vampire Panties posted:

how many twinkies do you put in your heart

They're for the wife. She's pregnant

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Speaking of christmas that reminds me that yesterday my friend had a lunch break for their thing and we went down the courtyard in front of the building to eat something and there were carolers there.

This was a busy courtyard full of wel dressed business people just eating lunch and also everyone was completely ignoring them.

They looked like college kids and also didnt have anything to collect money so my guess is the building management hired them. They were also wearing matching colors and looked like they fell out of an Old Navy ad.

They sang their songs and no one ever clapped or paid them any attention at all. They eventually picked up and left looking a little sad about it.

“Business festivities” came to mind. A new cursed term

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

sure okay posted:

Speaking of christmas that reminds me that yesterday my friend had a lunch break for their thing and we went down the courtyard in front of the building to eat something and there were carolers there.

This was a busy courtyard full of wel dressed business people just eating lunch and also everyone was completely ignoring them.

They looked like college kids and also didnt have anything to collect money so my guess is the building management hired them. They were also wearing matching colors and looked like they fell out of an Old Navy ad.

They sang their songs and no one ever clapped or paid them any attention at all. They eventually picked up and left looking a little sad about it.

Should have sang Here we come a Wassailing

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Does the building have a California pizza kitchen? Love that place

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Thesaurus posted:

was supposed to be on floor 28

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

A leading cause of death in twinkies related countries.

sure okay posted:

Carolers were obviously just there casing the joint. It's what all thieves pretending to be terrorists do.

Always best to clap, so your to be kidnappers might feel a bit more well disposed towards you. Just common sense really.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

sure okay posted:

The carolers should have gone hostile

Start singing O Fortuna

Have fun with your soulless material affairs, jerks!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Thesaurus posted:

bbq chicken pie is life bREH!!!!

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

The courtyard had Starbucks, some poke place, and a place I had never heard of called Earl of Sandwhiches

It was like a joke food court place youd see in a Shrek movie lol. I just got a bottle of water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

sure okay posted:

, and a place I had never heard of called Earl of Sandwhiches

Hell yeah