Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Clinton kid was caught on the way out and served a lifetime trespass notice.

Figure he'll be back next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Infinitum posted:

It's a contrabass flute

To give a little more context to this: a contrabass flute is a rare member of the flute family, pitched two octaves below a regular flute. Its lowest performable note is the C two octaves below Middle C, which is about the bottom end of the range of a bass vocalist.

In other words, it’s the James Earl Jones of flutes, and it kicks rear end

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

BG3 deserved best multiplayer tbh

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

SirSamVimes posted:

Peppino Spaghetti does not wear an apron, he wears a white tank top. That is an imposter.
it's fake peppino, he'll just glorp back together afterwards, it's fine.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I missed the show

Did any randoms walk onto the stage this year

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
They had a lot of stage security this time

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Lotta huge goons near the stage, and barriers as well. If it had just been Bill Clinton Kid I don't think they'd ever have done this, but with the copycat GTA guy rushing the stage the other time this should probably be the standard from now on

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Also just now watching video of the orchestra performance and lol, lmao. That conductor must have the easiest conducting job of all time, it’s so obvious that the musicians are playing off a click track and not paying any attention to him

Lip syncing, but for orchestra conductors

Gyoru
Jul 13, 2004

https://twitter.com/drjclau/status/1732951873500643765

potential winners had to wear lapel pins to get on stage along with the standing guards during the entire show

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

aka The Chris Judge Policy

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
There was not just the kid last year but also after Will Smith at the Oscars there's probably going to be more gatekeeping between the audience and the stage at awards shows in general.

This show was pretty much crap, though. Such an endless stream of companies trying to get at your money that they didn't have time to honor an industry veteran or anything like they used to in years past.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Is there a list of all the trailers that were shown in the game awards?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bholder posted:

Is there a list of all the trailers that were shown in the game awards?

Here you go!

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Infinitum posted:

aka The Chris Judge Policy

Funny that him talking about his acceptance speech last year lasted longer than any of this year's acceptance speeches.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
heh
https://twitter.com/NoMansSky/status/1732979907314225593

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Dude had some powerful nervous energy on that stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Soy Bomb Guy walked so Bill Clinton Kid could run