Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

dak is gonna get himself hurt staying in a pointless game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Mustached Demon posted:

Oh I lied, Sam Darnold lead them to a FG

Darnold has benefited from the SF coaching, he had a couple of really nice passes.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Commies got a huge play, got turned from a TD to down at the 1 yard line and they have absolutely botched the clock management since then. Almost doesn't matter if they score now.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Amazingly awful clock management by Rivera. Reid-esque, really

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bean mom posted:

This years Bills are one of the most bizarre teams I have ever seen. They have like a 65 percent chance of winning every game, opponent does not seem to matter at all. Playing the Commanders? 65 percent. Playing the Cowboys? 65 percent.

Sounds about right.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Ron clearly does not give a poo poo anymore. He completely pissed away a chance to win the game.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Dallas touchdown wooo :effort:

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Cowboys scored a TD! Too bad for them it took 5 of the 8 minutes left and they are still 3 scores down.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
LMAO it was a CeeDee RUSH TD

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

MJeff posted:

Commies got a huge play, got turned from a TD to down at the 1 yard line and they have absolutely botched the clock management since then. Almost doesn't matter if they score now.

burned two and a half minutes to go zero (0) yards, absolutely incredible

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Cowboys got a pity TD

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
We are all winners today. Both teams get a W

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Barry Bluejeans posted:

burned two and a half minutes to go zero (0) yards, absolutely incredible

Haha holy poo poo

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Darnald is kind of a hosed up name

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The Cardinals are down 23 with the game over and are still playing with way more urgency than the Commanders.

This is weirdly pissing me off.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Commies just spent 3 minutes to get one yard.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Love how that ref paused on throwing the flag there.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I did not realize there is a man named Cheeseman in the NFL

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Rivera doesn't go for 2, then the PAT gets blocked. lmao.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Garbage rear end td cards. Bitches.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Someone may overpay for Kyler Murray.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Charles was annoying me as poo poo. That was against 2nd stringers. Shut the gently caress up.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
This "guess the relative of a celebrity by how they sing" show looks like the dumbest poo poo in the world

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

This "guess the relative of a celebrity by how they sing" show looks like the dumbest poo poo in the world

I can't believe it isn't a 30 Rock joke

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

PostNouveau posted:

it looks like the gold standard of "show that gets cancelled after four episodes"

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Is that not batting? Huh, okay

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

People who still pay for cable love that poo poo

Mega64
May 23, 2008

This would be a lot more doable if they didn't waste so much loving time on the goal line.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/5yWa2el.mp4

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Google Butt posted:

Darnald is kind of a hosed up name

Yeah it's some sicko poo poo

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW A BOUT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM COWBOYS

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

why did i stay awake through these games i could have gotten an incredible nap in

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
49ers and Cowboys games started 20 minutes apart. Ended at almost exactly the same time.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

gently caress the cowboys

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

bean mom posted:

why did i stay awake through these games i could have gotten an incredible nap in

i napped, i enjoyed it

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

49ers and Cowboys games started 20 minutes apart. Ended at almost exactly the same time.

One of those games featured a team that tried really hard but was ultimately out coached and out talented by a better team.

The cowboys, meanwhile, suck rear end.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

bean mom posted:

when it comes to napping and the NFL, it's always better to live with regret of missing a good game

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

I blame the masked singer

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Reality TV should be trashy idiots doing uncomfortable physical challenges and that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TheKingslayer posted:

Reality TV should be trashy idiots doing uncomfortable physical challenges and that's it.

Does The Amazing Race count? NGL I think TAR is p. cool :shobon: