Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
TEN-HUT PIZZA-HUT! Corporal pepperoni, move out to Alpha-Bravo One, on the double stuffed crust! Now!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

FutonForensic

Pvt. Mozz: So why are we fortifying a Vietnamese pizza shop anyway. Hey Poindexter, I see you reading the papers. Care to enlighten us?

Pvt. Poindexter (pushing up glasses): We're here to stop the spread of rival pizza franchises. The brass call it Domino's Theory. Really now, a little bit of reading doesn't hurt any--

BLAM

Pvt. Mozz: Man down! They got Little Cesaro!

Pvt. Cesaro: pizza p-pizzaaaeugh

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

FutonForensic posted:

Pvt. Mozz: So why are we fortifying a Vietnamese pizza shop anyway. Hey Poindexter, I see you reading the papers. Care to enlighten us?

Pvt. Poindexter (pushing up glasses): We're here to stop the spread of rival pizza franchises. The brass call it Domino's Theory. Really now, a little bit of reading doesn't hurt any--

BLAM

Pvt. Mozz: Man down! They got Little Cesaro!

Pvt. Cesaro: pizza p-pizzaaaeugh

google THIS

Sergeant: Where the hell are you from anyway, private?

Pizza: Sir, Hawaii, sir!

Sergeant: Holy dog poo poo! Hawaii?!

RavenousScoot

War does things to you. The men that come back, I've seen them. They have to pick up the plate to eat a pizza...

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

lol

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

google THIS posted:

old friend

first you make the base
then you add the tomato sauce
then you put the cheese on
then any additional toppings
then you cook it
then you eat it

not difficult. Next?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

EorayMel posted:

TEN-HUT PIZZA-HUT! Corporal pepperoni, move out to Alpha-Bravo One, on the double stuffed crust! Now!

google THIS posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RavenousScoot

toothpicks coated in fecal matter hidden under the cheese/toppings

Previous:

code:
Finger Prince

I love the smell of marinara in the morning

Finger Prince

Col. Guiseppe: Son, we live in a world that has offices, and those offices have to be staffed by men that need to be fed. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse Dominos. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Santiago's gluten intolerance, while tragic, probably meant more food for the rest. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *provides food*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me ordering pizza. You need me ordering pizza. We use words like meat lovers, extra cheese, party size. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent feeding something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and eats under the blanket of the very food that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a phone and cater a lunch. Either way, I don't give a *drat* what you think you are entitled to!

Kaffee : Did you order the cheezy bread?

Col. Guiseppe : I ordered the food I...

Kaffee : [interrupts him] *Did you order the cheezy bread?*

Col. Guiseppe : *You're God drat right I did!*

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Dec 29, 2023

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
ac-130 (alotta cheese 130)

RavenousScoot

on trial for war crimes

scraped chicken bacon ranch off the pizza into a cup to eat during Operation KETO

Previous:

code:
google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

Col. Guiseppe: Son, we live in a world that has offices, and those offices have to be staffed by men that need to be fed. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse Dominos. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Santiago's gluten intolerance, while tragic, probably meant more food for the rest. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *provides food*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me ordering pizza. You need me ordering pizza. We use words like meat lovers, extra cheese, party size. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent feeding something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and eats under the blanket of the very food that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a phone and cater a lunch. Either way, I don't give a *drat* what you think you are entitled to!

Kaffee : Did you order the cheezy bread?

Col. Guiseppe : I ordered the food I...

Kaffee : [interrupts him] *Did you order the cheezy bread?*

Col. Guiseppe : *You're God drat right I did!*

Escape From Noise

War is Hell. The crimes of the victor go unpunished.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

baka of lathspell

pretend everything quoted

lmao

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Pizza, pizza never changes

Helluva

google THIS posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
This is my sauce and this is my crust!
One is for flavor, one is for thrust!