Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Keeping a combo of notion and ticktick on fleek to keep productivity pumping heavy. Antone got any book recs to defeat procrastination and the tendancy towards fail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Pretty sure we have an ADHD thread somewhere.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Books, podcasts, youtubes, software. Anything that helps keep you on track and out of the gutter is to be chatted about here. Take care. I[m using a combo of the Checklist app known as Ticktick, along with the epic project management tool known as Notion, to keep me in the fast line. however, always looking for more tips

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

have you tried keeping the lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to livestream up?

If lofi girl can grind so can you 😤😤😤

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

yeah we’re just gonna close this. happy new year.