Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Sub-Actuality)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the "aaaahhh!" at the end of arf's lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

the laughing scene in final fantasy x is actually good in context and i'm tired of pretending it's not.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

: Win any Blitzball game

3-1, ez.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Nice hack.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

my roommate in freshman and sophomore years of college was somehow a yankees fan, despite living, being raised, and going to college in MA, and we were playing final fantasy X at the same time. the Aaron Boone stuff happened right around the time i was learning blitzball.

i have to restart until the auruchs win that first game, lol.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

changing one of the AC3 trophies because it's apparently almost impossible to track how many weapons/items you've unlocked lol

so this:

quote:

: Unlock all parts

is now this:

quote:

: Have a new or upgraded part in every slot

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

the "aaaahhh!" at the end of arf's lmfao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Two of my oldest friends got me a steam deck out of the blue and I'm installing FFX on to it right now...life is good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Two of my oldest friends got me a steam deck out of the blue and I'm installing FFX on to it right now...life is good

Sick

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

: Wake up on the beach

I didn't have much Final Fantasy experience until I finally finished 7 just two years ago to prepare for the remakes so this will be my first time going through most of the game. Que Sera Sera bullied me into starting it last year and I liked what I played but eventually ended up falling off after a bit because of all the other games that were coming out, I was probably going to pick it back up soon anyway now that I've finished Rebirth and need another 3D FF but I'm glad for the pick to give me a kick in the pants to really do it and get some trophies.

I've kind of fallen off Game Club this year with all the recent releases of the last few months but I'm mostly caught up on those and really want to play this game so hopefully I'm back.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Punished Chuck posted:

I didn't have much Final Fantasy experience until I finally finished 7 just two years ago to prepare for the remakes so this will be my first time going through most of the game. Que Sera Sera bullied me into starting it last year and I liked what I played but eventually ended up falling off after a bit because of all the other games that were coming out, I was probably going to pick it back up soon anyway now that I've finished Rebirth and need another 3D FF but I'm glad for the pick to give me a kick in the pants to really do it and get some trophies.

I've kind of fallen off Game Club this year with all the recent releases of the last few months but I'm mostly caught up on those and really want to play this game so hopefully I'm back.

:henget:

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Lol accidentally snapped the goofiest possible screenshot for this. I've tried to get into this game a couple of times before, but bounced off for one reason or another, so I'm excited to have some external motivation to dig into it!

Evil Eagle posted:

Congrats, EE! The HD remaster runs like a dream on Steam Deck. It was initially crashing for me on startup (after the autosave screen), but I was able to fix that by enabling the "Proton Hotfix" compatibility mode and setting the right resolution in the launcher.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

hell yeah. good friends

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

my friends are just out of frame, buying me expensive gaming hardware too

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Started AC3 and after a few missions, time to give the control mod a go.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I've already got the muscle memory for the control scheme from playing the first couple of King's Field games. I think they work pretty good here.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Yeah the controls are fine although if I play for more than half an hour or so at a time my index finger seizes up in agony. It just does that sometimes though

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

: Defeat Sinspawn Gui

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Thought I was doing well in the AC3 arena and then I met rank A and Royal Mist. Wtf

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Thought I was doing well in the AC3 arena and then I met rank A and Royal Mist. Wtf

you can hire him as a partner in later missions

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mbt posted:

you can hire him as a partner in later missions

I don't want him as a partner. I want him to kill himself

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

https://files.catbox.moe/sm5vjb.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamsauce666